Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips on where to move to?

Hi Everyone!
    I'm going to be moving to Scotland in a few weeks after getting myself a nice job close to Carluke. I'm looking for some advice on some area's I could possibly move to.
    My background - I'm 32, single male, Irish. Ideally would like some trendy bars and a gym within walking or cycling distance. Would like to be in a good quiet area with professionals and not too many students. Will need parking. Would like to keep my commute to work ~ driving, under 35 mins. I am not a big football fan, so not phased by Celtic Rangers rubbish... I enjoy rugby (Cmon the Six Nations!), and light pursuits, cinema, theatre etc.
    Suggestions please! I am open to Glasgow or Edinburgh or anywhere in between!!

Anyone? I've been looking at the southside of Glasgow Shawlands and Rutherglen and also Livingston and the outskirts of Edinburgh.

Comment

try Livingston mate, got Bannatynes Gym near the Alba Business Park. Also plenty shops around like Almondale centre...good for access to Edinburgh and well enough away fae weegieland.

Comment

Working...
      X