Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing Places - Regular Weekly Podcast

Hi all

I have a passion for Scotland and travel around the country almost on a full time basis podcasting about my travels, usually solo with my dog. You might find it interesting and I'd love to hear from you and have you on the show if you share my passion.

It's called Passing Places, you can find it in iTunes or listen and subscribe directly from my web site using the link below.

Thanks for viewing this page.

Kevin

Passing Places A podcast about Scotland

American Listeners Visiting Scotland

In this weeks episode of Passing Places I catch up with Joyce and Carlo from Boston, USA, to say hello and to hear first hand how they have enjoyed their vacation in Scotland so far. I also have an in-depth interview with Bonnie Hofkin from her home in California where she shares her experiences and adventures on the islands of Tiree and Barra.

If you are from the USA and you plan to visit Scotland in the future please get and touch and our podcast community of listeners will offer you whatever help we can to ensure you have the very best vacation in Scotland.

Check out this weeks episode.: | Passing Places Around Scotland Podcast

I'm currently looking for guests from the USA who have experience of Scotland or who would love to visit Scotland, as guests on my podcast. Please get in touch.

Many Thanks.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
    X