Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

paul...41....genuine scots guy looking to chat to american females..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul...41....genuine scots guy looking to chat to american females..

hi....i have another thread on here but iv not been online in a couple of yrs....iv lost replies i had so i thought id update this....i am interested in chatting to american females....luv them and their accent lol....i am 5' 10'.....good build....short dark brown hair...well scottish accent...gsoh....luv to laugh...live...love and smile.....hope to hear from u soon.....paul xxxx

Hey Paul I'm always available for a chat :-)

Comment

Hiya

Would love to chat. Was over there in 2012, and heading back later this year.

Comment

Hello

Hello - I am from America (Connecticut) and would love to talk with someone from Scotland - Love the country, culture, and accent.

Comment

Hello from Texas

Just wanted to drop a line to say Hi.

Comment

Just stopping to say hi!

Comment

Hey Paul

Im interested in meeting scotish men. I love the highlander accent hope you have one. I think though you may not want to talk with me since i am older then you by a few years, I am 57, 5'4" blonde, blue eyes. I am also the mother of a 14 year old son who has Autism, he keeps me busy. I am divorced. Since this is my first time on here i do not know how this works so ill just wait an see if you answer me back at removed as not allowed, contact can be made by sending a personal message via the site

thank you for taking the time to read this

PS ever consider dying you hair i love those ginger men
              Last edited by Babz; 4th December 2014, 21:45. Reason: removal of email address

Comment

hi

Hi Paul my name is Elena would be willing to chat.

Comment

Lovelrl57

Im interested in meeting scotish men. I love the highlander accent hope you have one. I think though you may not want to talk with me since i am older then you by a few years, I am 57, 5'4" blonde, blue eyes. I am also the mother of a 14 year old son who has Autism, he keeps me busy. I am divorced. Since this is my first time on here i do not know how this works so ill just wait an see if you answer

Comment

Hello, Love to have fun American

Hello Paul,
                    I am from South Carolina and would love to hear from you. It caught my eye about having fun. I love to laugh, smile, and just have fun. I am 5 foot 2 inches, and weight 115 pounds. I am 44 years old and a small firecracker. Light brown hair with the red highlights and green eyes. Hope to hear from you soon! Have a blessed day.

Valerie

Comment

Hi Paul

Hello Paul.
                      Im Summer. I currently reside in Arkansas. New to the site and interested in making some friends. How is the weather there?? It has to be better than here. We have a saying here if u dont like the weather give it a few minutes and it will change... lol.

Comment

Hi over there...

I'm 38 with long brown/blonde hair and gray eyes. I would be happy to chat with you. I live in Florida and also like to have fun and meet new people. I am a teacher over here in Florida

Comment

Hello! I think that Americans love the Scottish accent more!

Comment

Originally posted by RayNae View Post
                            Hello! I think that Americans love the Scottish accent more!
                            We don't have an accent . . . you do.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyBoab View Post
                              We don't have an accent . . . you do.
                              True... So it could be said, the accent is in the ear of which it is resounding through!

Comment

Working...
                              X