Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27 year old Scottish man looking for chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 year old Scottish man looking for chat?

Hey folk, I'm 27, I live in a ridiculously remote part of Scotland on a farm and I thought I'd try on here to see if I could make some new acquaintances. I am not very street wise and I'm a bit out of my depth in a big city, but I am travelling to NYC at the end of the summer and then possibly on to Lexington and Toronto. The folks I am going to be staying with are not terribly outgoing, so when it comes to going out for a beer and maybe a club, I'm going to be on my own. Anyone got and advice/recommendations on where I should go?

The reason I thought I would try on here is that I had an American girl stay with my family last year for Christmas and she was insanely enthusiastic, easy going, happy and honest and I thought "I like that"! Scottish girls are not enthusiastic!

Anyway, I'd love to chat to people from here, i love travelling to new places and the more friends I can make around the world, the easier that's going to be.

Oh and I love cooking, football(Soccer), beer, sailing, hillwalking, cycling, badminton and talking - I could talk for Britain.

Adventures

What a great adventurous spirit! I hope you have a great time. I have only been to NYC once. I dated someone from Scotland and he left such an impression on me I want to go there. lol. As for your accent, women love it here! I am sure you'll have no problem meeting the ladies. Good luck on everything. Keep us posted.
    ~paula

Comment

Never been to NY but the west coast of the US is quite nice if you ever make a trip back out here. I am sure you will enjoy your time in NY. I have friends from there if you can let me know what sort of a place you are looking to go to I can ask around. Feel free to reply here or a message.

Shelley

Comment

Hello

While i dont live in NYC, i do live very close in Boston, which is about 4 hours away, and i have been to NYC many times. Feel free to message me. Im outgoing, love hanging out and talking

Comment

hi

Willing to talk my name is Elena

Comment

Hi there! I would love to chat if you are interested! I am from Cleveland, Ohio. I am very outgoing and like to make new friends

Jessica

Comment

Hello

To travel is awesome. I have friends all over the world that I network with. You are right to think the more friends the better. Im Summer. I live in Arkansas in a little bitty podunk town. If you ever come close to where I am I can give you some pointers on where to go. Bill street in Memphis Tennessee is a good place to hang out and get a drink. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day.

Comment

Hi, there

I'll be studying abroad in Dalkeith, Scotland next spring! Feel free to chat

-Katie

Comment

Are you still looking for a chat buddy?

Hello here! Are you still looking to chat with an American lady? I'm 24 and I live in a small(ish) town in Texas, so I understand the nature of living remotely. I've been looking for a pen pal or long distance friendship with a "you never know what it could lead to" type of clause. I hope you enjoyed your trip to the states, but you certainly missed out if you didn't get to see the Hill Country of Texas. It's lovely here

Comment

Working...
                  X