X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Guy 29

[CENTER][CENTER]
    Hi Guys & Girls,

Scottish Guy born and breed, live on the west coast of Scotland in a lil sea side town known as Ayr, or for the international market, The birth place of Robert Burns, and the Scottish Grand National, although im sure Ayrshire has a few other keywords that could glamour-isit, but im sticking with those.

As the title says 29 years old, work in Glasgow, study in Ayr and live in Ayr, just looking to extend my exsisting fanbase/friends

Looking to chat to anyone that has similar interests. however they do say opposites attract....who knows?

Anyways my interests are as follows:

Travelling
    Cooking
    Astrology
    Driving
    Badmington
    Tarot Cards
    Reiki Healing
    Rock Music - although on that note very parsial to country
    Socialsing
    Comedy clubs
    and finally........visiting historical locations, love the mystery that surrounds some of them.

Anyways if anyone wants to chat hit me up either on here or on msn
    Last edited by admin; 9th January 2012, 07:52. Reason: Email address removed, pls use forum pm

I don't think that you're allowed to post email addresses. But welcome!!

Comment

Hi, Myst3ry, why don't you PM me? My computer keeps freezing when I try to send PMs today.

Comment

Hi!

Wow, we have many same interests. How about a chat?

Comment

You know what they say...great minds think alike...we have alot in common...great to know I'm not the only one...you can message me if you'd like...I am sure we will get along famously!!!

Comment

Re: Hello

hi I am 24 going on 25 love the Scottish like to do some of the Same things as you hope to hear from you soon

Comment

Working...
            X