• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a wee Bump!

Any one other there? If so pop me a wee email

Comment

hello

Im a 21 yo American looking to meet a Scottish man and see how we hit it off...Id like to chat/skype with you sometime and see where it leads!

Comment

*snort*

Do these personals make anyone else feel creepy or is it just me? Most of them sound too good to be true lol. Maybe I just got too much fight in me :P

Comment

Still here I am.

Comment

I'd love to chat with you! I'm 24 and American with dark brown hair and blue-gray eyes. Since we can't post e-mails as the staff deletes them, please feel free to message me. :P
            "Hoping to find that one Scottish man to make me happy for the rest of my days...and I him."

Comment

Shameless bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotsman87 View Post
                Shameless bump.
                Haha! And no harm in that, I suppose. Look, there comes around the party season, so I am sure you can find the girl of your dreams..

Looking back at your original post, perhaps it's the working in banking that puts people off. These days, it might sound more respectable to be a criminal (oops, same thing ) or drug dealer or a piano player in a brothel. (Sorry )

Anyway, I am sure you will find your girl - but go out and hit the coffee shops and the pubs soon, because of course the world is going to end tomorrow. And that is definitely a good chat-up line, eh?

Comment

Shameless bump

Well I'm 28 tomorrow and recently single again....

Any takers? Now living in Glasgow.

Comment

Hi, there

I'm from the US, and I plan on studying abroad next spring in Dalkeith, Scotland. I know that Edinburgh is not too far from Dalkeith! Do you have any recommendations on where to visit? Or maybe you could show me around Edinburgh?

-Katie

Comment

Happy belated birthday!!

Hope you find all that you are looking for and more....

Comment

Originally posted by Guest87 View Post
                        Well I'm 28 tomorrow and recently single again....

Any takers? Now living in Glasgow.

This made me laugh

Comment

hi

hi I'm am 24 going on 25 blue eyes slender great cook love the Scottish

Comment

21 year old guy who is looking for a girl who loves to be tickled relentlessly, 18-22 years of age, pm for more info ___ XEvil 4.0: best CAPTCHA's solver, included ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3!

Comment

Working...
                            X