Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

montana girl looking for scottish friends :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• montana girl looking for scottish friends :)

Hello-

I am an 25 year old American girl living (currently) in the U.S. However, I am planning on moving in 6 months to Europe... I have alway had an eye on Scotland... I have been reading through many threads and find that Im not alone in my quest for happiness in Scotland! I would really like to find some good people to talk to so when I move I will have contacts. I would love to talk about things to do in Scotland, life in general, hobbies, ambitions, etc...

Things I like:
    Cooking, Travel (obviously), Road trips, Camping, Hiking, Animals, Reading (just started a new series by Diana Gabaldon... a friend of mine recommended the "Outlander" series).... Anyways.. There is lots more about me so send me a message and lets chat

Please age doesnt matter Im not looking for a "Long Term Relationship" ... just friends for now...
    Last edited by HelenApril; 16th April 2011, 06:54. Reason: title
    Live, Life, Laughing!

Helen, why not visit my Youtube page for some videos of Scotland if it helps give you a picture of what the country is like, There's mainly 3 years worth of videos of travel all over through my work, I was on Orkney all last week and this week I'm going to North Uist in the Outer Hebrides...YouTube - Oxgangs1966's Channel

Comment

Thanks Alan- Looks like some good stuff
      Live, Life, Laughing!

Comment

Helen, I live in Scotland and would love to get to know you better, my email address is stumaclennan@gmail.com

Stuart

Comment

hi.

hi,
          fancy a chat ?

Comment

Working...
          X