Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Scottish Glasgow guy :)

Hello there!

My name is Stuart, hope everyone is doing well today! Glad to see the sun out for once, was getting a bit sad with all this snow Anyways, I am looking for friendship with any american or canadian ladies. I am 31 from Glasgow, have no kids or physco ex wifes etc

I like to go to the gym and enjoy the outdoors. I am 31 and enjoy listening to music, Michael Buble in particular.

Hope to hear from you

Stuart

Hi Stuart!
    I'm Cara. 30 from America. Would love to chat sometime. Feel free to email! Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

just wanted to say hi my name is melanie in from TN in the US id love to chat sometime!

Comment

Hi melanie!! I've been to TN!! What an awesome place, Nashville in particular!! I'll pm you

Stuart x

Comment

Good choice in music!

Comment

if anyone would like to get in touch, my email address is stumaclennan@gmail.com. I just want to get to know any american/canadian girl that would like to ideally move here to Scotland as I love the attitude you girls have! I dont ask for alot so please get in touch!!

Stuart x

Comment

hey im native from Alaska but i have just moved to edinburgh plz message me and i am 31
              smile at the sun and dance in the rain

Comment

Hello Stuart...lady from Texas here...looking for some fun chatting...or so. always looking for new people to talk to...maybe visit if things go well... cheers!

Comment

Re: Hello

24 going on 25 love the Scottish hope to hear from you soon

Comment

Working...
                  X