X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop the British Civil War 2007. Solve Institutional Racism

Hi all!
    We hope we can find supporters here.

The problem of Institutional Racism will cause of the British Civil War 2007.

We have established The Race Equality Inspectorate to solve the problem of Institutional Racism.

What do you think can be done to solve the problem of Institutional Racism and avert the unecessary violence?

Thank you for the advance warning of the war of 2007.

Now, where did I put the candles, bottled water and tinned foods that I was keeping ready in the case of a nuclear strike during the cold war?

Comment

Originally posted by Polwarth
      Thank you for the advance warning of the war of 2007.

Now, where did I put the candles, bottled water and tinned foods that I was keeping ready in the case of a nuclear strike during the cold war?
      Aren't you being a little pessimistic?

We might be able to solve the problem of Institutional Racism and avert the start of the British Civil War 2007.

Comment

Polworth....I have the condensed milk...lololol

Well at least you put a Hi at the beginning of your post even though after that you have shown
        that you are not here to find out about Scotland and it's History !!

Please look in the site below as it shows you how a correct Union Jack(flag) should be drawn...

http://www.jdawiseman.com/papers/uni...nion-jack.html

It will show you where you have gone wrong with your flag !!

You say you want supporters but you have given no information for anyone who may be
        interested !!

I will be moving this thread to 'Scotland Dot C*m*on Inn' as I don't class this as a friendly greeting
        to our site, we do not hold discussions in this forum and therefore the 'Inn' is more appropriate !!

BTW welcome to the site...please don't hesitate to ask about anything Scottish !!

Comment

Bravo Babz!
          'S toil leam Gàidhlig a bhruidhinn agus a leughadh agus sgrìobhadh oir 'se an cànan feumail agus àlainn a th' innte.

Comment

Originally posted by BICRE
            Aren't you being a little pessimistic?

We might be able to solve the problem of Institutional Racism and avert the start of the British Civil War 2007.
            Well, the advanced warning was great, and I thank you. But averting such a war is beyond the powers of little old me...

Babz
            If you've got the condensed milk, I'll swap you a couple of cans of Marvel....
            After all, how can I possibly manage to get through a war without making tablet?

Comment

Meh, why not cut to the chase and hit this guy with the "spam stick" (babz, you do have one, right?!?!).

To the O/P, you lost me, please elaborate, otherwise you ain't got my interest!
              Craig (RF)

Comment

Originally posted by Babz
                Well at least you put a Hi at the beginning of your post even though after that you have shown
                that you are not here to find out about Scotland and it's History !!

Please look in the site below as it shows you how a correct Union Jack(flag) should be drawn...

http://www.jdawiseman.com/papers/uni...nion-jack.html

It will show you where you have gone wrong with your flag !!
                Thanks for the information.

You say you want supporters but you have given no information for anyone who may be
                interested !!
                To support one only has to be interested in solving the problem of Institutional Racism.

I will be moving this thread to 'Scotland Dot C*m*on Inn' as I don't class this as a friendly greeting
                to our site, we do not hold discussions in this forum and therefore the 'Inn' is more appropriate !!

BTW welcome to the site...please don't hesitate to ask about anything Scottish !!
                Does Scotland suffer from the problem of Institutional Racism?

Comment

Originally posted by craig_bell
                  Meh, why not cut to the chase and hit this guy with the "spam stick" (babz, you do have one, right?!?!).

To the O/P, you lost me, please elaborate, otherwise you ain't got my interest!
                  Hi Craig!

Do you have any solutions to the problem of Institutional Racism?

Comment

Does anyone else think this poster is reminiscent of a certain Mavrick?!!

Comment

Institutionalized racism? As far as I know the UK has laws and a system in which if you are a citizen or even a resident of the the countries in the UK you have certain civil rights. Institutionalized racism is something like the old South Africa has had pre ANC--or the Old South in the United States pre 1964.

If you are talking about social racism in the UK, that is hard to control. People are going to think the way they think and no court or law or government can change that or force a change of thinking---it has to come from within. But atleast the law is not on their side.

Racism exists. I am seeing the social aspect of racism now more than ever but it is not going to stop people from reaching their potential for growth and so on--it is a problem for the racists mostly and it is definitely not going to cause a civil war in the UK....why did you think it would BICRE? Or are you posting just to say something far out there in pluto somewhere to get a reaction?
                      “I have learned that you can win the battle over the most powerful of nations, the United States, if you have the moral force behind you.” — Rubén Berríos (about his transforming experience after the sacrifices he had to make for the Navy-Vieques protests)

Comment

Institutional racism doesn't mean much without citing specific examples. In fact mindlessly churning out the phrase "institutional racism" time and time again without expanding on what is actually being referred to is only going to convince people that their dealing with bullsh!t rather than a genuine issue of concern.
                        "Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDY-J3
                          Institutional racism doesn't mean much without citing specific examples. In fact mindlessly churning out the phrase "institutional racism" time and time again without expanding on what is actually being referred to is only going to convince people that their dealing with bullsh!t rather than a genuine issue of concern.
                          I think racism is a buzzword nowadays...it has been overly exploited for its 'sensation' value and it is wornout. Real racism is really classism in its worst format. And there is enough class based discrimination to keep everyone busy forever so why waste time with these pet 'bull****' claims.

There is more racism sometimes within the minority communities of the USA and elsewhere than exists in the European 'white' communities. What is more prevalent is---who has the money and who doesn't. That is more significant in today's world.
                          “I have learned that you can win the battle over the most powerful of nations, the United States, if you have the moral force behind you.” — Rubén Berríos (about his transforming experience after the sacrifices he had to make for the Navy-Vieques protests)

Comment

Yes. That is correct.

It is true that you cannot tell if a person is Racist or not because nobody can read the mind of a person consistently.

It is not correct to judge an individual to be Racist.

Institutional Racism which is White Supremacy can be easily recognised in an organisation.

Sir Ian Blair Commissioner of the Police believes that the media is Institutionally Racist.

Some of the Tax money you pay is spent of trying to solve the problem of Institutional Racism. That is why the Commission for Racial Equality (CRE) was set up.

If we solve the problem of Institutional Racism we all pay less Tax!

Comment

Originally posted by BICRE

Does Scotland suffer from the problem of Institutional Racism?
                              I don't see any in the area I live in..maybe thats cos I don't look.

Comment

Working...
                              X