FREE Internet Income Course!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Internet Income Course!

FREE Internet Income Course --ongoing training on how to create multiple income streams WORLDWIDE via the Internet. Please register at URL: http://www.sixfigureincome.com/free/?363529

NO!!!

On second thought, can I get you to finish building my webpage? Free of charge?

[This message has been edited by Becca (edited 16 August 2000).]

Comment

Hi Becca,
      Good day to you & thanks for responding to my add.
      The answer to your question is YES! This course teaches and will provide everything you need FREE... A fully-integrated, customized SFI (SIX FIGURE INCOME) Affiliate Website...Sample ads...full-color Internet-ready banners of all sizes...and much more! The Internet course alone; (US $295 value!) YOURS FREE. More Info: http://www.sixfigureincome.com/free/?363529
      See YOU at the TOP! Thanks again, & have a great day,
      [email protected]

Comment

Hmmmmm......you don't get it, I want "YOU" to finish my website.

I've got clothes to wash, grocery shopping, filing my nails, catching up on the boards and the soaps, plus pick up my daughter now from school because it's near 100 degrees , then come home, got the dog up my wazoo all day, and cook dinner, do the dishes and then it starts all over again in a few hours.

So, I want you to do it for me. And you said it was free!

------------------
        "Stupid is, as stupid does."
        Forest Gump

Comment

Thats truely funny Becca

[This message has been edited by jinmich (edited 16 August 2000).]

Comment

Hi Becca,
            The time YOU spend typing such responcess to my add! YOU could be "LEARNING & EARNING AT THE SAME TIME" through this course to create more QUALITY TIME for YOUR FAMILY & YOU with the EXTRA INCOME & COMPANY SUPPORT YOU WILL HAVE through SFI...
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by George Kelman:
              Hi Becca,
              The time YOU spend typing such responcess to my add! YOU could be "LEARNING & EARNING AT THE SAME TIME" through this course to create more QUALITY TIME for YOUR FAMILY & YOU with the EXTRA INCOME & COMPANY SUPPORT YOU WILL HAVE through SFI...
              [email protected]
              Are you under the misinterpretation that the chores (with the exception of spending time with her kids) that MS Becca mentioned earlier were what she wanted to do?

Comment

On second thought, I change my mind. Seeing as YOU can't read English as this site clearly states this type of advertising is prohibited....

Sooooooo, if you go to sites where this is "allowed," you can be earning a "SIX FIGURE INCOME!" Get the message?

------------------
                Forest Gump

Comment

[email protected]

Oh Girl now Im scared!!

Was it me or did everything George wrote sound like it came out of textbook of cheesy advertisment tactics?? Sorry George

Still everybody has to do something for a living so who am I to judge (not that I was)

Im in a bit of a silly mood today - sorry - its just this board is making me laugh so much

Princess
                  "I dance because I want to explode"

Comment

George Kelman, you ad does not belong here and I for one, among many, resent it. Being FORCED to read these things HERE, in a forum where people come specifically to focus on SCOTTISH related topics -- and don't you dare tell me that "Scots should be interested in focusing on increasing their incomes with this method" or I swear I'll put a hex on you -- feel the same to be as breaking and entering. All this crap that comes into our lives against our will, impossible to keep out! Phone service and newspaper home delivery salespeople who dare to inflict themselves on you in your home. yeh, yeh, this is a "public" board so all's fair. But it's not. Your sort really is not appreciated. Not that you have the brains to know or care.

Don't bother replying to me because I'm not wasting another second of my precious time on this topic. Just go away and don't do this again.

Rhiannon
                    <who thinks maybe you'll just go away anyway because it's clearly no one who's replied to this (non)topic is taking you or the ad seriously>
                    (roaming in the gloaming)

Comment

Hey Princess, if you re-read it in that monotone drone tone, it becomes funnier.

In fact, I had someone call the house, before we became "unlisted." I had this vision of them (I have those) of this person moving their finger along each line. They even paused and I heard the page turn.

------------------
                      Forest Gump

Comment

we had a girl try to sell a pyramid scheme over on my fave Irish board and she ended up in tears! We didn't personally insult her but told her straight that she broke the 'agreement' which you undertake when you join a web board. She was so totally convinced that she was going to make thousands with it that she took our negative responses as a personal insult.

Where are the moderators when this is going on, I know Eve is away but surely someone else is keeping tabs in here?!

I work for an advertising agency myself but I know how much I hate it when I have to read a load of crap when I just want to relax and enjoy the banter.......George, take it from one who knows......don't post your ads on discussion boards! It can be more trouble than its worth!

------------------
                        Scots Wha Hae.....

Comment

Working...
                        X