Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat: Tattoos/Piercing

Tattoos/Piercing
    I still don't know if I'm going about this the right way. Whenever I want to get chatty abot any thread in the album section, I open a thread here.

I love the clover Tattoo posted by...Clover. Where would that be? On your arm?

And MD, do you think we've forgotten about yours?
    Enjoy Depression: It's all you've got to look forward to-Eeyore

when are you getting your tat? unsub,or should i say eeyore,hey that would make a cute lil tat,a lil eeyore on your.....nevermind,lol

Comment

unsub-

It's on my left ankle. One of the most common spots for girls it seems, but I was young when I got it. I think tattoos are very addicting. I guess it's a good thing I can't decide on what else I'd like to permanently mark my body with.

Comment

clover where is you pic of your tat posted? sorry i guess i could go in search of....

Comment

Originally posted by miserysmother
          clover where is you pic of your tat posted? sorry i guess i could go in search of....
          The link at the start of hte thread....here
          Tattoos/Piercing
          Enjoy Depression: It's all you've got to look forward to-Eeyore

Comment

Originally posted by unsubstantial
            Originally posted by miserysmother
            The link at the start of hte thread....here
            Tattoos/Piercing
            i found it,thanks though,unsub,so what about it,a tat of Eeyore!!!

Comment

hey, guys! Nice little tattoo clover, is that your only one? Unsub, I know you have not forgotten about mine, I have to load a program on my computer before I can post mine, but now worries! I will get then on here, most of them anyways!
              sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
              -Wendell Berry

Comment

i have found a celtic cross on the web i would love to have,i may post it later in tats and piercings,i may take misery to get her one if i deside to get one.

Comment

It is my only tattoo at the moment.. but that could change in the future at any time.

Miserysmother: I didn't think it really hurt at all. It hurt slightly when they were over my ankle bone, but other than that I didn't feel anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bac2reality
                    tell us the story behind that one, please.
                    Nothing really interesting.. I love dogs and when I was a child (ok even now) I was a huge Scooby Doo fan so I decided to have his collar added to the tattoo.

Comment

Working...
                    X