Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat: Post a photo of yourself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chat: Post a photo of yourself

    Let me get things started about this thread in the album section. A little test.

    MM I think Iv'e seen that picture of her. Looks liek she doesn't smile either.

    Enjoy Depression: It's all you've got to look forward to-Eeyore

  • #2
    Wow you are back thought you fell off the face of the earth! Kidding hun!
    sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

    To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
    -Wendell Berry

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by unsubstantial
      Let me get things started about this thread in the album section. A little test.

      MM I think Iv'e seen that picture of her. Looks liek she doesn't smile either.

      she is laughing now she read that! she likes the pick but wanted to post a diffrent one,the one with the sun glasses,i like this one better;0)

      Comment


      • #4
        where did you post it
        sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

        To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
        -Wendell Berry

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MDempsey
          where did you post it
          in photo album,under picks of yourself

          Comment


          • #6
            it is going to take a few times to get used to comeing back her to post your comments!!

            Comment


            • #7
              I dont know if it's more confusing having photos and chat mashed together, or having the two sections.
              Enjoy Depression: It's all you've got to look forward to-Eeyore

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by unsubstantial
                I dont know if it's more confusing having photos and chat mashed together, or having the two sections.
                we may mess up a few times but we will be ok.how is your sig comeing along?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by unsubstantial
                  I dont know if it's more confusing having photos and chat mashed together, or having the two sections.
                  misery wants to know if you are on 'my space'?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm not going to bother with a signature tonight.

                    I haven't been to Myspace in a little while. I'll go tomorrow, but right now I'm turning in.

                    Goodnight
                    Enjoy Depression: It's all you've got to look forward to-Eeyore

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Night hun!
                      sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

                      To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
                      -Wendell Berry

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by unsubstantial
                        I'm not going to bother with a signature tonight.

                        I haven't been to Myspace in a little while. I'll go tomorrow, but right now I'm turning in.

                        Goodnight
                        good night unsub *muwah* sleep tyte

                        XxXMisSXxXmIseRyXxXCaylAX~

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          lol,that was from misery not me!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            hello anybody there

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by sisofmisery
                              hello anybody there
                              There is always someone here.
                              Enjoy Depression: It's all you've got to look forward to-Eeyore

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X