Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean the Best Builder in all of Scotland~

Poor Sean is at the pub one Saturday afternoon;
    Sitting on the bar, having a pint. Head down and frowning at life.

The barkeep Paddy McIntosh comes over and see his sitting there all sullen, and says to him "Why are you all sad and quiet there Sean?"

Seans Say; "ohh Paddy, Life is so unfair!"

"Now, why would you be saying that?" says Paddy

Sean points to the window on one side of the Pub, and says; " Look out that window and tell me what your see?

Paddy looks out and says: "it's the church steeple?"

"and Who built that church Steeple?; says Sean

"why you did and it's a Fine Steeple, People say its the best in all of Scotland!" Says Paddy

"That's right," says Sean, "But do you ever hear people say-"There goes Sean the best Church Steeple builder in all of Scotland?"

Paddy shakes his head and says; "Noooo they doona call you that."

"That's why I'm so sad" says Sean.

Paddy responds and say "I still doona understand why you so sad?"

Sean looks up form his pint and says to Paddy "Look out the other window and tell me what you see!"

Paddy look the other way and say "Why it's the pier that you built out into the Harbor, and it's a fine pier, People say it's the best pier in all of Scotland!"

"That's right," says Sean, "But do you ever hear people say-"There goes Sean the best pier builder in all of Scotland?"

Paddy shakes his head and says; "Noooo they doona call you that."

Sean says" that's why life is soo unfair!"

Paddy says, "Sean, Lad I still doona understand why your still soo sad?"

Sean looks up and stares at Paddy and says; "Paddy McIntosh you go out and *KISS* a goat just one time and see what people call YOU for twenty years!

(* sanitized for decorum sake, but I bet you can guess what it's suppose to be!)
Working...
X