Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US- Terror State

http://www.commondreams.org/views01/1030-02.htm

"If any government sponsors the outlaws and killers of innocents," George Bush announced on the day he began bombing Afghanistan, "they have become outlaws and murderers themselves. And they will take that lonely path at their own peril." I'm glad he said "any government", as there's one which, though it has yet to be identified as a sponsor of terrorism, requires his urgent attention.

For the past 55 years it has been running a terrorist training camp, whose victims massively outnumber the people killed by the attack on New York, the embassy bombings and the other atrocities laid, rightly or wrongly, at al-Qaida's door. The camp is called the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, or Whisc. It is based in Fort Benning, Georgia, and it is funded by Mr Bush's government

US Terrorist Camp

It is rumored that Tony Blair trained there undercover.
    The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
    John Muir

Comment

general smedley butler war is a racket -see it on youtube
      i am not the band the daily flash and have no connection to them.i just like the music

Comment

there where loads of muja training camps in Scotland during the 70s and 80s

Comment

There's a lot I could tell you, but there's not a lot of point of running my mouth in public about it all. I prefer to speak in more general terms in an international forum such as this.
          . . . . . . But are you free?

Comment

Originally posted by nogginthenog View Post
            http://www.commondreams.org/views01/1030-02.htm

"If any government sponsors the outlaws and killers of innocents," George Bush announced on the day he began bombing Afghanistan, "they have become outlaws and murderers themselves. And they will take that lonely path at their own peril." I'm glad he said "any government", as there's one which, though it has yet to be identified as a sponsor of terrorism, requires his urgent attention.

For the past 55 years it has been running a terrorist training camp, whose victims massively outnumber the people killed by the attack on New York, the embassy bombings and the other atrocities laid, rightly or wrongly, at al-Qaida's door. The camp is called the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, or Whisc. It is based in Fort Benning, Georgia, and it is funded by Mr Bush's government
            After careful and thoughtful reflection, I have a profound view and I'll just phrase it like this; "everyone has an opinions, and like Arse-holes, they usually stink."

Comment

Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation

Comment

Originally posted by tig View Post
                there where loads of muja training camps in Scotland during the 70s and 80s
                But it would have been better had there been loads of NINJA training camps in Scotland. That would be awesome.

Comment

there is but we're not allowed to talk about them

Comment

Working...
                  X