No announcement yet.

Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I left Ontario about 20 years ago, Malartic. I now live in BC.

And yes, the winters in T. Bay were way too cold. It can get kind of chilly here, but we no longer have to deal with the dampness of living by the Great Lakes and the Rockies help make up for having to leave the beautiful lakes in Northern Ontario.

Comment

Hello to both of you. I'm real new here too and with my busy schedule I don't get to the site as often as I'd like. So far the ones I've talk to have been real friendly and you should make lots of new friends. I've never been to Canada but would like to some summer.
      Talk to ya later
      Randilee
      May the light in your eyes never flicker or fade.

Comment

Hi Randilee! Glad to hear from you! You should definately visit Canada!!! It's a beautiful country filled with wonderfully friendly people!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi there Randilee...thank you for the welcome! Where are ya from?

I totally agree with ya there Morraine! Gotta see the lovely country known as Canada Randilee. Just as much as I have to see the lovely country known as Scotland!
          "And since I have no gold to give,
          And love alone must make amends,
          My only prayer is, while I live -
          God make me worthy of my friends."
          - Sherman -

Comment

hello!nice to see you joining.i live in england but i was born in scotland thats why I have joinind

Comment

Hi there alex3me! Thanks so much for the hello! Where do you live in England and where were you born in Scotland?
              "And since I have no gold to give,
              And love alone must make amends,
              My only prayer is, while I live -
              God make me worthy of my friends."
              - Sherman -

Comment

HI AGAIN

I LIVE IN HAVERHILL I USED TO COME FROM DYKE NEAR FORRES.TALK LATER

Comment

Hello Again to Chickadee & Morraine

I live in Colorado on the western slope about an hours drive southeast of Grand Junction at the base of the Grand Mesa. It is the largest flat top mountain in the world with more than 250 lakes and covering into 5 counties. I would love to visit Canada but first I must go to Scotland. When that will be I don't know but hopefully soon.

I would like to have either or both of you as penpals. I've always enjoyed the Canadians I've met in the past. If you want you can write me at randilee@randilee.zzn.com

Randilee
                  May the light in your eyes never flicker or fade.

Comment

Working...
                  X