Just saying Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying Hello

Hi, I'm Moragh and have never done this before. I live in Houston, Texas, and dream of going to Scotland before I die. I'd like to get acquainted with other people who can tell me about Scotland. What it is really like. Tell me what it feels like when the wind blows through your hair; what it feels like walking through the meadows on a foggy morning. And stop laughing! I'm serious.

Hi Moragh, I can understand! Going to Scotland was a very emotional experience for me. We actually stopped in England and walked across the border. The sky was full of clouds and the scent was unique... If you can buy some Walkers Shortbread somewhere and smell it, that's what Scotland smelled like. I don't know if it was the vegitation or what, but that's it! The people were very kind and friendly. I had a nice visit with a gentleman in
    St. Andrews who told me stories on the North Sea and some history of golf. If you go to http://www.camvista.com you can see live cam shots around Scotland, very cool! Scottish people are very proud of their country and heritage and they have every right to be. You are going to meet some wonderful folks here in these threads!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Welcome Moragh

Moragh

Kathy is right, the natives...lol, in Scotland are very friendly.

Walking in the early morning is a feeeling that willl stay with you
      for the rest of your life. It is hard to describe but very unforgetable.

You would get a better response if you post in personals.

Comment

Working...
      X