Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,
    I am an Indonesian, male/28/Jakarta.
    I love Scotland. I am getting married soon. And I am interested in Scotland Culture, and hoping find some for preparing my wedding. Anyone could help me ?
    Thanks.

Hello, kurniawan and welcome to Scotland.com. I am not sure what it is you are looking for for your wedding though.

Comment

Traditional Wedding Gown and Suit (Tuxedo)

I need some info(s) as mentioned above (subject). If anyone have some including the photos or pictures, please send me.
      Thanks.

Comment

Welcome Kurniawan to Scotland.com

You could try looking in:

gretnaweddings.com

scottishsearch.com

scottishculture.about.com

Some of these may have some information that might help you.

I should think that others may have addresses that may be of help also.

Comment

Thanks a lot.
          I hope everything's gonna be OK.

Comment

Most Scots men get married in full Highland dress i.e. a kilt, waist-coat and Bonnie Prince Charlie jacket. A more informal look is the kilt and a ghillie shirt kind of brave-heart style. My husband wnt for the full outfit including plaid and changed into the ghillie shirt for the dancing.

I will return with some web addreses that will show you the styles. I wish I could scan in some of my wedding pics as I had a celtic theme and my photos were taken in the hotel that was lovely complete with stags heads etc.

Bugs****

P.S. are you getting married here?

http://www.cooperphotos.com is a simple site that shows a few pics try searching for other Scottish Wedding photographers,kilt hire, Scottish wedding dresses etc.

[Edited by bug-weecher on 16th June 2001 at 22:18]

Comment

Working...
            X