Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from college

Hello, Thanatos checking in.
    I have successfully finished my first year of college at the University of Maine at Farmington, but I refuse to go home, finding the place too dear. (Also I have a boyfriend that lives nearby.) So I go home for a day, and find an excuse to get back to Farmington and then stay with Dave. (My parents don't know about that.) But things are going well in Purgatory and I'm very happy with Dave.
    The only bad news is the Hound of Hell was bitten by a rabid beaver and is under quarrantine. (He's had his shots for rabies and probably won't get it. So he'll be fine.) Other than that, all is pretty much normal.
    Thanatos//
    "..and therefor never send to know for whom the BELL tolls; it tolls for THEE."

Welcome back Than you have been missed !!!!

Comment

I must say that I'll have ta come and check this place out! It sounds....um....interesting and exciting.

Comment

Thnx all for your kind support. I missed you, too. The mutt is doing fine it seems, and probably will come out of this no smarter about being overly friendly and greeting strange animals. Oh well. Glad to see you all again.
        Thanatos//
        "..and therefor never send to know for whom the BELL tolls; it tolls for THEE."

Comment

Working...
        X