hi from bonnie scotland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi from bonnie scotland!

hi im from dundee in scotland and would like some penpals anyone care to write?

hi starine. i'm in dundee also. did you see the fire at the morgan the other day. bad one...eh?

Comment

Originally posted by starine
      hi im from dundee in scotland and would like some penpals anyone care to write?
      Hi, Im from just outside Glasgow and thought I would say hi!

Comment

There is someone named Jimena from Peru in the people search forum, who is very keen to know about Dundee I think.

Comment

Thanks for replying but Im from just outside Glasgow not Dundee nevermind! How are you and where do you come from?

Comment

Hi, Fifi - that was a sort of rushed message intended for Starine and Douglaslaw really! I am from Glasgow too, therefore little use on the subject of Dundee (or Peru for that matter!)

Comment

Hiya Celyn!

When I had replyied to that message i did think oh gosh that wasnt supposed to be for me so sorry about that! it was one way to start talking though. where abouts in Glasgow are you from?

Comment

yes i saw the fire !!!so sad but im sure they will rebuild it again to its former glory

Comment

I'm from the US so I didn't hear. What happened??
                  Thanatos//
                  "..and therefor never send to know for whom the BELL tolls; it tolls for THEE."

Comment

HELLO, MY NAME IS ALEXANDRIA I'M AMERICAN WITH AN INTENSE
                    INTEREST IN SCOTLAND. I'M INTERESTED IN ANY INFORMATION
                    CONCERNING THE BEST TIME OF YEAR TO VISIT TO SEE YOUR COUNTRY IN ITS FULL BLOOM OF SPRING SPLENDOR. I PLAN TO VISIT NEXT YEAR WITH SEVERAL FAMILY RELATIONS WHO HAVE BLOOD LINEAGE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY. WE LOVE TO ENJOY LIFE TO ITS FULLEST AND WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE BEST TOWNS WHO OFFER HOME TOWN HOSPITALITY. I'M A SMALL TOWN GIRL FROM THE BOONIES (COUNTRY GIRL) SO I'M NOT LOOKING FOR INFORMATION LEANING TOWARDS THE LARGER CITIES. I'D PREFER INFORMATION ABOUT THE QUAINT VILLAGES AND PUBS. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO WOULD LIKE TO CORRESPOND.
                    PEACE.

Comment

Re

you are looking for a penpal, I can be one but my english is not that good, I'm from Holland so I think I have said enough.
                      Greetings Jacob Beens

Comment

i am from...

I am from bonny Ashland, Kentucky. I love life so I can make a living just about anywhere I want to go. I would love to know where Alexandria is from which part of the danielboonies. I love it in the boonies myself. Nice and quiet and the likes. You can EMAIL me and we can become friends if you like.

marypopins01@hotmail.com

I would love to become a pen pal with anyone who would write.

Love Elzpath

Comment

penpals for starine

I am a brand new member and would like to communicate with anyone, especially folks from Scotland! I have an obsession with all things Celtic (Scottish in particular). I live in the state of New Jersey in the U.S. and am planning to visit Scotland next year. Would love to hear from someone.
                          Slan go foill! Caitlin

Comment

Pen pals-starine

Hi yeah I would love to write to ya. Coming over to Scotland next year so would love to know more. email me at suz_80@hotmail.com
                            I am from Australia by the way.
                            See ya
                            Suz

Comment

Pen-pals

Hi Starine,
                              I live in Ohio but my family history is from Scotland. Both of my daughters and myself have the McLean name. This we take after my grandmother. Scotland and it's history have always been in our lives. I would love to be penpals. My e-mail is Susan.Mclean@Scotland.com. Write if you like. Have a lovely day! Susan

Comment

Working...
                              X