Welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

Hi, and welcome to all new members and visitors.

Jump in and add your tuppence worth wherever you want.

Happy to be here!!

This is all very exciting to me! I am just a dumb American girl who has always been interested in anyone or anything Scottish!!1

Comment

That's ok, everyone is welcome.
      Thanatos//
      "..and therefor never send to know for whom the BELL tolls; it tolls for THEE."

Comment

Hello ..........

Hello
        I like the couty side that scotland has.....
        I plan to move there in the next 4 years. right now i am turning 21 and live in oregon.........

But just wanted to say ... Hellooo

Comment

THANKS

Thanks KoopaS, for your reply and your Hello!! I send a Big HELLO back to you and a big WELCOME as you are as new on this as I am. So, as one newcomer to another, HELLO from the black Hills of South Dakota!!!

Comment

new

evening folks. new to this site

Comment

'Evenin'' back, not a newcomer to the site.
              Thanatos//

Comment

I'm not that new, but I am another dumb American girl who loves Scotland! Hello!

Comment

american low self esteem

hey...why do you refer to yourself as dumb? come now, chin up.

Comment

Thanks to you!!

Thank you, douglaslaw, for the chin up!! I guess we are no dumber then anyone else, But it is nice to be bucked up and this site is the greatest!!

Comment

Thnx
                      Thanatos//

Comment

Awww, that's sweet!

Thanks Douglaslaw - I'll remember to keep my chin up!

Comment

Hello

Hello, I am Adrine. I live in California, USA. I was told this is the best site to visit and chat. So I am here to check it out and jump right in. I am not a dumb American, I am a halfway intelligent person who knows very little about Scotland but am curious and interested in learning about it. Have a nice day.

Comment

how's it gaun

How's it gaun there.This is a braw sicht richt enough an the photies are stotters anaw.There seems tae be an awfy lot o fowk interested in Bonnie Scotland.
                            It seems like this is a new sicht?How lang has it been on the go an is it in Scotland.
                            Ah'm gaun for a pint noo bit ah'll be back efter. weeyin

Comment

weeyin

How long dis it take fur a buddy tae go for a pint?

Wur ye brewin it yersell?

Comment

Working...
                              X