No announcement yet.

Hello from North West Washington state!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from North West Washington state!

Happy to have found this forum. Traveling to the UK next summer and have always wanted to explore Scotland. Having Shaw clan roots, I'd like to see where it all started.

Hello and welcome

Comment

Hello and welcome from me too.

It looks like you might be spending a lot of your visit in the highlands or on the west coast and perhaps the islands. Just remember to pack the full strength midgie repellant.

I've always thought the Shaw clan website was one of the most welcoming for anyone looking to trace their roots, as shown in following paragraph taken from their website.

As the Celtic clan ethos was,and is inclusive, we warmly embrace all Shaws and their descendants from throughout the globe regardless of national origin, race, colour or creed. Wherever you may come from in this beautiful world of ours - we are all connected by blood, history and land. We are all one family.I hope this homespun little site encourages you to renew, strengthen and celebrate your knowledge of your own family heritage, history, culture and the lands your ancestors sprang from. Suas Na Si’each! ~WSEL.

Comment

Hi there and welcome! NW WA, like Seattle?

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Working...
        X