Hello from Washington state USA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Washington state USA

Hello all, looking to chat and meet people from abroad. Love to talk about travel, food and history. Hell even current affairs, I must say Americans are very much in the dark about world news (we're not all dim witted just blissfully ignorant). Thanks!

Try being in New Zealand.

If it does not have a connection with rugby or the All Blacks it's not even considered news.

We hear absolutely nothing here and have to rely on the internet to find out what is happening in the rest of the world.

Comment

I do like those all blacks though

Wish I could get more rugby on the tv...

But that does sound awful, anything stirring up over in New Zealand? Huge droughts here in the U.S. The wild fires this summer will be horrid

Comment

Hello TN90 and welcome!

Comment

Hi natural and welcome! Where abouts in WA are you? I am pretty close to your state!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Hi I'm from Spokane Washington right near Idaho. So I'm from the dry side of the state where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNatural90 View Post
              Wish I could get more rugby on the tv...

But that does sound awful, anything stirring up over in New Zealand? Huge droughts here in the U.S. The wild fires this summer will be horrid
              Nothing ever stirs here. If a volcano so much as farts we have it on the news for two weeks..... then someone makes a documentary about it. Tonight's main news headline was a 15 mins report about the NZ prime minister pulling a waitress's ponytail.

Rugby followed by netball, are the main excitement factors here. And it's now winter so the house is freezing cold and damp at night.

They don't call me the whinger for nothing.

Comment

I am just south of you in Wallowa County. The higher, dryer, less populated and larger side of Oregon! LOL

We actually get tv from Spokane.

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Originally posted by lostinnz View Post
                  Tonight's main news headline was a 15 mins report about the NZ prime minister pulling a waitress's ponytail.
                  That actually made the news here! Sounded a bit like a kid throwing sand in the playground to get the pretty girls' attention . . . what are people over there making of it?

Comment

Nice to see an American who likes Rugby!
                    Yer Maw!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X