Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

My Name is Judith and I'm from Germany. Planning my next visit to Scotland to the one or other Highland Game.
    I'm looking forward to meeting some awesome people and making new friends.

Ju

Originally posted by Judith View Post
    My Name is Judith and I'm from Germany. Planning my next visit to Scotland to the one or other Highland Game.
    I'm looking forward to meeting some awesome people and making new friends.

Ju
    Hallo Judith und willkommen

Comment

Hi there Ju and welcome!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Hello from me too. Which part of Germany are you from? I've only ever driven through Germany on my way to Venice, but I noted some spectacular scenery throughout the journey.

We scots have some similar words we use, not english words, but our colloquial words such as licht, nicht, and several others.

Comment

Hello,

Karlsruhe is located in the southwest of Germany, on the western edge of Baden-Württemberg. Located on the Rhine, the city is bordered to the northwest by Rhineland-Palatinate and France to the west.

What did you see on your journey through Germany?

Comment

hi and welcome

got flung out of Germany once....it was a great laugh lol

(not telling you why tho)

Comment

I've been to Karlsruhe! It's such a pretty area!

Comment

Did you have a good stay in KA?

It's not so nice at the moment. The whole city is a construction site. We get a new cityrail tunnel which will also include a trackfree pedestrian zone. It will take a few more years ...

Comment

I was there for 1 entire night! LOL! My daughter and I came down the Rhine on the boat, went to Heidelberg Castle, then spent the night in KA before heading through the Black Forest. Didn't get to see much of the town, and as it was in 1998, I don't expect all the construction was happening then, or at least I don't remember that. I do remember the nice people, and the lovely part of the country around there.

Comment

Hi Ju.

I'm a big fan of your country and currently planning my next trip down there just now as well!

Love the scenery, the culture, the people and of course the beer lol
                    Very similar to Scotland in many ways I think!

Comment

Hi SailorJack,

when are you visiting Germany? Whatever your travel plans are, you're sure to find good breweries with refreshing beers We are known for that as well as Schottland for whisky

Comment

Working...
                      X