Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Atlanta

Hello Everyone,

My name is Joy, from Atlanta. I've never been to Scotland but I plan on visiting around end of June, beginning of July. I really want to go sooner but I hear it's too cold (for me anyways) around other times of the year.

In the meantime, I'm trying to learn about your culture, as I'm about to meet some important people when I visit.

Hi there Joy and welcome. There is a lot of valuable info in the Travel forum, and the Inn is a good place to ask questions!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

hi and welcome

any questions just ask

Comment

Hi Joy and welcome

Comment

hello again

Hello again guys, and thank you for the warm welcome. I've just been reading, and I'm so interested in the things I'm learning. Particularly about the language! I'm having a blast haha. I met my boyfriend not too long ago, he's from Aberdeen. He claims to speak the queen's English outside of Scotland, but the Doric tongue just flows within him when he's home. I've managed to "learn" a few phrases like: "fit ye bin dayin the day". Oh and he made me read Tam O' Shanter. I had to google that one for a proper translation lol.

Anyways, nice to meet you, you're a wonderful bunch.

Comment

Working...
          X