Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mibel
    replied
    Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

I'm very excited to plan my trip (I will definitely check out the travel thread!)..I was in England in September was trying to make it to Scotland, but unfortunately time was not on my side.

Leave a comment:

• tig
    replied
    cartman can you stop hogging malissas thread please...start your own hello thread if you want...oh wait.....

Leave a comment:

• kathyv
    replied
    Hi Melissa and welcome! Be sure to check the travel forum. Ask away, some members do actually live in Scotland, many others have been there, and we tend to be a helpful bunch.

I have to say, I am VERY thankful to have been a first responder to Cartman, saved me having to deal with those pesky old emails! heh heh heh!

Leave a comment:

• CartmanX88
    replied
    XD At least you all got humour, love it ^^
    As i'm not the queen (yet ^^) i'm not expecting people to rush on me Just answer when viewing a presentation, nothing much
    But thanks anyway

Leave a comment:

• Polwarth
    replied
    I, too, wish to apologise. How remiss of me.

May I also thank tig for his timely reminder.

Leave a comment:

• mikeyBoab
    replied
    Hi Melissa and welcome

Eric, following receipt of tig's email I would like to extend my deepest apologies for the fact that you have had to wait more than 8.7 seconds for responses to your posts. This will not happen again

Leave a comment:

• tig
    replied
    hi mibel and welcome.

cartman im ever so sorry every member didnt rush to give you a cheery welcome, i shall send out an email chastising them for their sloppyness.

oh and hello

Leave a comment:

• CartmanX88
    replied
    Ihope you to have a better welcome than me ><

Leave a comment:

• mibel
    started a topic Hello!

Hello!

Hi there!

My name is Melissa and I'm from Arizona...planning a trip to Scotland and thought it would be a good idea to get some tips from the locals....and a chance to make some new friends.
Working...
X