Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hi there!

My name is Melissa and I'm from Arizona...planning a trip to Scotland and thought it would be a good idea to get some tips from the locals....and a chance to make some new friends.

Ihope you to have a better welcome than me ><
    Please, don't hesitate to correct me if i make some mistakes of any kind. Trying to use translators as few as possible
    Thank you ^^

Comment

hi mibel and welcome.

cartman im ever so sorry every member didnt rush to give you a cheery welcome, i shall send out an email chastising them for their sloppyness.

oh and hello

Comment

Hi Melissa and welcome

Eric, following receipt of tig's email I would like to extend my deepest apologies for the fact that you have had to wait more than 8.7 seconds for responses to your posts. This will not happen again

Comment

I, too, wish to apologise. How remiss of me.

May I also thank tig for his timely reminder.

Comment

XD At least you all got humour, love it ^^
            As i'm not the queen (yet ^^) i'm not expecting people to rush on me Just answer when viewing a presentation, nothing much
            But thanks anyway
            Please, don't hesitate to correct me if i make some mistakes of any kind. Trying to use translators as few as possible
            Thank you ^^

Comment

Hi Melissa and welcome! Be sure to check the travel forum. Ask away, some members do actually live in Scotland, many others have been there, and we tend to be a helpful bunch.

I have to say, I am VERY thankful to have been a first responder to Cartman, saved me having to deal with those pesky old emails! heh heh heh!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

cartman can you stop hogging malissas thread please...start your own hello thread if you want...oh wait.....

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

I'm very excited to plan my trip (I will definitely check out the travel thread!)..I was in England in September was trying to make it to Scotland, but unfortunately time was not on my side.

Comment

Working...
                  X