Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from California!

Hello,
    I'm a typical Californian girl looking to make some pen pals from Scotland. My girlfriend (lol dont get me wrong, women are attractive but I'm 100% straight) & I, are planning a trip some time next year 2015, & would appreciate any tips and suggestion before visiting. Places to see, what to eat, things to try, where to drink (this is important b/c we love to drink, bottom's up!) lol, & we're 420 friendly. Soooo...basically looking to have a good time there & definitely take in all the beautiful scenery. Scotland has been a destination for quite some time. My favorite author reside in Scotland and I truly been obsessed since. Don't be shy & say Hi!
    sigpicTinaLove

Hi there Tina and welcome! Be sure to check in the Travel Forum for lots of great advice and tips for traveling to Scotland.

Keep us updated on your plans! It's always fun to travel vicariously along with people! LOL

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Just as Kathy said, have a look at the Travel forum and then, if you have specific questions about certain areas and cities then there are a few of us who can help.

I'm intrigued... Your favourite author? J K Rowling, Alexander MacCall Smith, Stuart MacBride, Ian Rankin, ian Banks?

Comment

KathyV,
        Definitely will keep you updated! Thanks.

Polwarth,
        I will definitely take a look at the Travel forum. Haha...don't laugh but...I'm a hopeless romantic! Samantha Young is an adult contemporary romance writer & I love her! I do love J.K. Rowling, avada kedavra,team voldemort (I'm kidding) Ohhhhhh, I will have to check out the others too. By all means, please do recommend any authors/books!
        sigpicTinaLove

Comment

Sadly, I've never heard of her, but feel free to try the authors I've mentioned.

Comment

Hi, feel free to message or email me if you want to chat to someone from
            Scotland. I'm a 27 year old guy from
            Glasgow.

Comment

HAHAHA! 420 friendly . . .

Welcome.

Comment

MikeyBoab
                sigpicTinaLove

Comment

Originally posted by Polwarth View Post
                  Sadly, I've never heard of her, but feel free to try the authors I've mentioned.
                  AM Smith is particularly good!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Working...
                  X