Hi from Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Australia!

Hi all! I'm Hettie and I'm an Aussie from the sunny city of Brisbane in Queensland. I'm here looking to make some penpals and new friends as I'll be heading to Edinburgh in September of next year on a student exchange and it'd be really lovely to know some people before my feet hit the ground. I'm upbeat, kind, friendly, and genuine. I am a little quirky, my friends describe me as cute (I can't live down my Minnie Mouse sneeze), I'm down-to-earth and I love to have a good laugh with friends. I like lots of different things from local markets to firework festivals, musical theatre to horror movies, and I love the country despite being a city-dweller. I have lots of different friends from different backgrounds and I love to get to know people who are different from me to get a new perspective on life and the world. I've had great luck in making close friends with penpals I've had for years in different countries and I'm hoping luck will strike again and I'll make some great friends in Scotland too! I really look forward to hearing from some of you in the future! Take care!

Hi there Hettie and welcome!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

hi and welcome

Comment

Working...
        X