X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dedriannes
    replied
    Hi Lavender Sage

I also run a business on the Internet. I home school and do research and my name is Dedrianne. I presently live in Plattsburgh NY.

Leave a comment:

• dedriannes
    replied
    Hello LavenderSage

I also run a business on line making custom body products for sensitive skin. I come from the MacEwen Clan so find a huge love of Scotland and love to learn about it and the people there. I home school my seven year old son and live in Plattsburgh, New York.

Leave a comment:

• LavenderSage
    replied
    RhondaJo,
    Thank you and that is cool that you have family here. We've only lived here for a year and a half. It's crazy busy compared to the small town we moved from and we are considered a smaller town here in Katy, TX.

Leave a comment:

• RhondaJo
    replied
    Houston/Katy

Hello, I used to stomp around Houston ... In fact, I will be there in a few weeks, visiting family members, and Brookside to place new flowers. Hello and welcome to ya!

Leave a comment:

• LavenderSage
    replied
    Where I am from

Thank you. I'm from a suburb of Houston, TX, called Katy.

Leave a comment:

• kathyv
    replied
    Hi there LavenderSage and welcome! Where are you from?

Leave a comment:

• LavenderSage
    started a topic New friends

New friends

Hello y'all!
    My name is Anna and I love making new friends and learning about new cultures. I'm currently earning a Master's Degree in Secondary Education. I also run my own small craft business through an e-marketplace. I'm online quite a bit for school and business research, and thought I would make the most of my time between study breaks to meet new people and discuss anything about education, reading, English, craft ideas, etc. I look forward to chatting with y'all
Working...
X