Hello all ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all ...

Hello, I'm Rhonda Jo ... anyone online to chat?

On Second Thought

Please forgive me, I'm new to this chat site and thread posting. In my first post, I should have mentioned that I joined this forum to meet and chat with new people.

I've been doing some research on Scotland, and I've seen the many complexities, that create a lure and make the land and people who live there very interesting! I'd like to learn more ... a bit socially .. through chat on this site ... or your welcome add me on FaceBook, just private message me and I'll give you my page link.

One of the things on my bucket list - is to visit Scotland someday. While there, I'd really like to go to some of the cemeteries. If anyone in this forum is familiar with any of the cemeteries in Scotland ... I would most definitely love to chat with you!

Comment

Hi there Rhonda Jo and welcome! FYI, we don't have a chat link on here, but messaging and posting in threads does work. It's just a slower process.

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Thanks Kathy

Hello to you as well, and thank you. I see what you mean by a little slower. That's okay ... somewhere along the way I'm supposed to working on this virtue called ... patience. It seems I'm in very short supply of that. But it's all good. Maybe someone on this forum will find the time to send a few lines .. eventually. lol

Comment

It's a big world, with a lot of time zones! LOL Be sure to check in the open forum, Scotland dot c*m* on inn for more chatters/posters!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Working...
          X