Hi From Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From Texas

I am a disenfranchised expat from Scotland and am an avid reader and researcher of ancient Scotland and Ireland. I enjoy DNA comparison. My father's YDNA is of Norse viking of the Northern Isles of Scotland.

I enjoy the commraderie of the forums and threads, however, I do not use the :F: word, and I won't have it on any of my posts or threads...If someone answers my post, refrain from that usage as I will delete your post..

I look forward to speaking to you all...

My DNA is:

MacNeill of Barra
    MacDonald of the Isles

LuRose...

I think you'll find that whilst you can remove your own posts, you cannot remove those made by others.

Disenfranchised Scot? Where were you born in Scotland and who disenfranchised you?

Comment

Hi and welcome

I have made you a thread of your own, instead of you tagging along in someone else's.

Comment

Hi there and welcome. I think you will find that the f word is much more common and less offensive to many of those in the UK than in the States, doesn't seen to give the same offense there as here. However, there are other words, mild to those in the States, that are highly offensive to those from the UK.

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Working...
        X