Hi from Serbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Serbia

Hi to everyone,from me!First of all,i must say that i adore everything that comes from Scotland,Ireland,or Whales.Simply,you people are much like us Serb's.You,as much as we,like a good joke,nice booze,and hot wimins(thank God that you're not stuck up like bloody Englishman's(nor sneaky as them).So,much from me to you this time! And as witche's would say:blessed be!

We don't like to bash any nationality on here - and I suspect that our Welsh cousins would not like to be called mammals - It's WALES not Whales

Comment

Originally posted by Legolas View Post
      Hi to everyone,from me!First of all,i must say that i adore everything that comes from
      Scotland,Ireland,or Whales.Simply,you people are much like us Serb's.You,as much as
      we,like a good joke,nice booze,and hot wimins(thank God that you're not stuck up
      like bloody Englishman's(nor sneaky as them).
      So,much from me to you this time!
      And as witche's would say:blessed be!
      Hi Legolas and welcome to Scotland.com from an English person who is no way stuck
      up or sneaky as you presume we are !!
      I do wonder when people comment on other nationalities, how many of them they have
      actually met, or is their impression just taken from the media

I think you had better take heed of what Polwarth has said...we don't like bashing any
      nationality
      ...it is not nice for the smooth running of the site !!

Apart from that I hope that you will stay and chat to us for a long time

Comment

Hello and welcome. How do you feel about Americans?

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Working...
        X