Hello from Fife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Fife

Hi everyone. I have just joined this forum and look forward to having chat and debate with you all.
    The biggest risk in life is not to take one!

Originally posted by The Jacobite View Post
    Hi everyone. I have just joined this forum and look forward to having chat and debate with you all.
    Hello.
    The site is very, very quiet nowadays - but I hope you will join in on any of the threads that may be of special interest to you. Most of the members here are not Scots - we are far and few between on here!

Comment

hi jacobite
      im quite new too....and yes tis a bit quiet

hopefully yer a wee chatterbox yersel

Comment

Hello and welcome, Jacobite. I lived in Fife for a while but am in Glasgow now. Yes, the site used to be livelier than it is now, but you never know - it might liven up. Message boards always do seem to go through times of busy and times of quiet.

Comment

Welcome Jacobite!

I am Scottish but now live in the States
          I apologize in advance for my spelling, it's no the best! (also please dont click anything that is double underlined, I didn't do that!)

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by The Jacobite View Post
            Perhaps you would like debating with a lady from the US as well, with a Scottish bloodline as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyDale View Post
              Perhaps you would like debating with a lady from the US as well, with a Scottish bloodline as well.
              That is something to look forward to. Welcome aboard.
              The biggest risk in life is not to take one!

Comment

Working...
              X