Hi to all of you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all of you!

I finally made it - recently moved to Edinburgh. Nice town!
    Originally Im from a wee German village in the Black Forest where I was born sweet 16 times 2 years ago

Hope you are all fine out there!

Hi there JEL and welcome I agree, Edinbrgh is nice but so are some other places! Have you been able to visit other cities?

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Weve been to Glasgow (which we also found quite interesting) and also rented a car to head to Inverness and Stirling. Mostly tourist stuff until now. We are staying at least a few years and therefor have enough time to explore the country.
      What would you recommend?
      Its kind of strange but I cast anchor here within a few days. It always took me almost a year after every single change of flat back in Germany. Hm.
      Now there is only one thing more I could wish to find here: a few funny people to enjoy the weekends!
      I think time will bring them as well

Comment

hi Jel
        glad you made it....im in glasgow but edinburgh is well cool....youl find out sorts of wierd n wonderfull people to hang around with in no time at all

Comment

Originally posted by JEL View Post
          I finally made it - recently moved to Edinburgh. Nice town!
          Originally Im from a wee German village in the Black Forest where I was born sweet 16 times 2 years ago

Hope you are all fine out there!
          Failte gu Alba agus Dun Eideann (Welcome to Scotland and Edinburgh)

I've known of a few Germans who moved to Edinburgh for various reasons/length of time - all enjoyed their time there, so I'm sure you will too.

What are you doing there ?

Comment

Working...
          X