Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Learn From You?

Hello,
    I am writing a book and need your help. I’m looking for true stories on enduring marriage(s) – detailing how you (Senior Citizen) got through your marital life experience to date step-by-step.
    I would prefer those who have been married for 35 years or more – and still haven’t killed each other!
    How did you do it?
    How could I possibly do it too?
    As a token of gratitude, I would be sending a copy of my compilation to every contributor to my book. Kindly include your name, email address and contact details on the submission. Submissions should be sent to me via email at: *********** or by post to: P. O. Box *********London*********, United Kingdom.
    Thank you.
    ADE ADEWOLU

I have taken out the e.mail address and also parts of the P.O.Box address as we do not like them in as it can sometimes
    cause problems with Junk and Spam Mail
    Members can send you a private message via this site if they want to contact you
    Last edited by Babz; 17th December 2008, 23:40.

I'm not sure I understand this message, are you assuming that we are all elderly married people? Is there someone specifically you wish to contact? Possibly, the Personals forum may be a better place for your request but I will leave it here for now and see what kind of response you get.

May I direct you to a senior citizen's site such as AARP (American Association of Retired Persons) or others here may know of a UK site.

It may be that staying married is easier than breaking in a new model . . .

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Hi Ade and welcome

As a folow on to what kathy has said a UK site could be SAGA...they do have forums there !!

If someone got married in their teenage years they could reach
      the 35 years you mention without being a senior citizen

I have myself been married for 38 years this month and am not a senior citizen and will not
      be for nearly 10 years !!!!!!!!!

My parents have been married for 60 years !!

Asking how you could do it is a strange question to me, as we are all so different !!

As for doing a step by step experience for you I will decline.

Comment

I would strongly suspect that this is a spammer looking to lure gullible oldies into a bit of identity theft. Clock the name, and reflect on where most identity theft and credit card spamming originates...

You have been warned.
        GIRFUY!

Comment

Working...
        X