not new!!crispy roond the edges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not new!!crispy roond the edges

was known by a few nicknames in the past!! But decided to use my own name!! talk aboot living on the edge . good to see some older contacts still around.

Originally posted by David McCombe View Post
    was known by a few nicknames in the past!! But decided to use my own name!! talk aboot living on the edge . good to see some older contacts still around.
    Well gonnae give us a couple of clues as to who you were before, then? No? Oh, all right then, be like that. Stick!

So, welcome back to the various previous unknown incarnations of the new Davie McCombe, mystery man. Can we all take guesses and take bets on who you were before?

Comment

no so much CRISPY!!mair like CRUMBLY!!

Salutations !! Does the nicknames Davey and a complete change davey70, and Linwood Laddie strike a chord ?there were others. Unfortunately when you get older your memory detoriates [so does your spelling!!]

Comment

Yep and Hi there!!!

I know what you mean, I have to write it aldown in a little book which I have to keep track of because it has passwords in it! LOL

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Originally posted by David McCombe View Post
          Salutations !! Does the nicknames Davey and a complete change davey70, and Linwood Laddie strike a chord ?there were others. Unfortunately when you get older your memory detoriates [so does your spelling!!]
          Good grief, yes! Well, not so much the "Davey" one, given that there are any amount of "Davy" and "Davey" around in the world, but I do remember the "Linwood Laddie" name. And that was not yesterday! Welcome back!
          Last edited by Celyn; 9th January 2008, 04:34. Reason: Edited because I spelled "Davey" wrongly. Eejit, me. :(

Comment

Welcome back Davey...I do remember you

I will not have to forget your name change !!

PS....I have merged both of your threads for you

Comment

Celyn !!! ahhthe guid auld daze!!

Well it s nice to be remembered your right Linwood Laddie enjoyed many happy days. Its good to make contact again.

Comment

Working...
              X