X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celyn
    replied
    Originally posted by hataish View Post
    Hi, This post is very informative, however ther are some queries to ask about some specific topic. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Thanks,

Perhaps you would do better to start a new thread with a subject line explaining the nature of your query. Otherwise, people will only open this thread if they are interested in the topic of "Hello from Florida".

Leave a comment:

• hataish
    replied
    Edited this post as this one looks like a duplicate of the first one but with added SPAM links.
    Last edited by Celyn; 1st February 2008, 17:10.

Leave a comment:

• hataish
    replied
    Hi, This post is very informative, however ther are some queries to ask about some specific topic. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• kathyv
    replied
    Seriously, I was just answering a question and giving my definition of someone who would ride a motorcycle in a kilt, they'd need to be brave.

Nothing at all to read into my response, other than discussion. . .

Leave a comment:

• Polwarth
    replied
    I think that's probably for the best. Goodbye.

Leave a comment:

• scotty68
    replied
    The Kilt Question

Kathy, I think you are taken this a just a wee bit too serious. I apologize for stirring the porridge. Things are a bit stale, don't you think. TIC! I am moving to [****************************
    Last edited by Babz; 24th January 2008, 21:04. Reason: taken out address

Leave a comment:

• kathyv
    replied
    Kilts on Motorcycles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So what type of Scot would wear a kilt on his motorcycle? Is the use limited to the Highlands?

This is almost like asking what kind of person might wear shorts and is it limited to Bermuda? You could actually wear a kilt, if you wished and ride a motorcycle in it if you wished, probably anywhere it's legal to ride a motorcycle, if you wished.

As to type, I might be inclined to say brave!

Leave a comment:

• scotty68
    replied
    Motorcycle

Certainly no fixation. People that ride motorcycles share their experiences on pants, jackets, etc. Just wondering about the freedom of riding in kilt.

Leave a comment:

• Polwarth
    replied
    Why this fixation with kilted motorcyclists? Is there something you wish to 'share'?

Leave a comment:

• scotty68
    replied
    Kilts on Motorcycles

So what type of Scot would wear a kilt on his motorcycle? Is the use limited to the Highlands?

Leave a comment:

• ScotSites
    replied
    Originally posted by pia watson View Post
    Base on what I've read at wikipedia[dot]com, not all Scots are wearing kilts. It depends on the type of person.
    Surely you mean it depends on whats written in the Treaty of Union 1707... after all, thats where you told us our culture is derived from!

Leave a comment:

• kathyv
    replied
    But for some, it's all in a name!

Leave a comment:

• pia watson
    replied
    Base on what I've read at wikipedia[dot]com, not all Scots are wearing kilts. It depends on the type of person.

Leave a comment:

• kathyv
    replied
    With his hair blowing along behind him!

He's a cheeky young thing!

Leave a comment:

• Babz
    replied
    Originally posted by kathyv View Post
    I have an idea!
    Thought you might kathy

Trying to think of another clue.....