Hello From Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Texas!

I'm new to this place, didn't even know you existed. I've always been a history buff and I love to read both fiction and non fiction about Scotland.

Besides being a reader, I write, I sew, I paint and a million and one other things.

I am indeed an old spider which is how I found this place. You might say I just dropped in.

Please do not send me any money making schemes or promise to make body parts I do not have larger. I'm not looking for a Russian wife. I am not a hot date and not looking for one. Its hot enough here in Texas!

It's time for me to crawl up my web and take a nap... so hi and bye....

Hi Spider and welcome.

Good to have you here.

All the best,
    Michael

Comment

Hello, and welcome, oldspider.

Well, that was a new experience for me: you really wouldn't like to hear what I usually say to spiders.

Originally posted by oldspider View Post
      I'm new to this place, didn't even know you existed.
      I'm glad we exist. A philosophical spider, eh?

Originally posted by oldspider View Post

Please do not send me any money making schemes or promise to make body parts I do not have larger. I'm not looking for a Russian wife. I am not a hot date and not looking for one. Its hot enough here in Texas! ...
      Of course not! You won't find anything like that here, I assure you.

Now, can I tell you about my late husband Mr. Badyin Bigskammo, who has left me many millions of monies that is unfortunately in a banc and I nede youre kind assistance and all yore banc account detales .....

Comment

why thank you for the warm welcome!

It makes the old spiders heart feel like jumping but with 8 very old knees the jumping will be at a minimum.

I have some time on my hands which is a lot better than having a whole slew of bugs to go out and slaughter. I hate getting blood on my hands....

I believe I will poke my head out and about and see what I can see.

Comment

Hiya oldspider and welcome !!

I am kind to spiders I catch them in a glass and put them outside !!

Celyn told you about her husband, well I am going to tell you that you have won a share in the
          lottery and I also need your bank details

Comment

Hello - and welcome.

So long as you don't want to tell us that you are looking for a 'braw, heilan' laddie' or that you want to know if people did paint their faces with woad in the 16th century......!

Comment

oh mi god!

Thanks Babz, I can use all the laughs I can get cause I sure didn't win no money! heh heh.

As to the "highland laddie" no thanks. I'm sure they are fine but at this point in time I think I've forgotten what to do with one. Course I could just wrap him into a cocoon and save him for a later date, perhaps after I check with Martha Stewart to see if he should be baked or broiled and what kind of wine goes with him not to mention how to get the blue out of web afterwards....

Comment

Working...
              X