hello from sunny Glasgow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from sunny Glasgow!

Hi all, Michael from Glasgow here, just joined the site.

Hope everyone's well!

Hi, yersel, MikeyBoab!

Comment

heloo to you too...

Comment

Hi Mikey its sunny up here in Aberdeen today so far

Comment

Hi all and thanks for your replies, been having some fun around the forums. I had actually subscribed to Scotland.com many moons ago and had a free email account . . . those days are gone . . .

Comment

Hi there and welcome from cold, windy and a bit snowy northeastern Oregon, USA. burrrrrrrr

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Hiya Kathy, good to hear from you. Haven't made it to Oregon myself, my best friend from years ago is originally from Lake Oswego.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyBoab View Post
                Hi all and thanks for your replies, been having some fun around the forums. I had actually subscribed to Scotland.com many moons ago and had a free email account . . . those days are gone . . .
                haha, that's going back a bit, eh? And a belated welcome, MikeyBoab.

Celyn (also from Glasgow)

Comment

Cheers Celyn, nice to know you.

Comment

new here

I am new to this site. I live in Garden City, Michigan USA. Just curious and wondering what is going on in other parts of the world. The leaves are changing and falling here. Is it getting cold in Scotland or is it still summer time?

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn Leclercq View Post
                      I am new to this site. I live in Garden City, Michigan USA. Just curious and wondering what is going on
                      in other parts of the world. The leaves are changing and falling here. Is it getting cold in Scotland or is
                      it still summer time?
                      Hi Glenn and welcome to scotland.com

Today in Aberdeen is is sunny but cold, the leaves have been falling for a couple of weeks now...it's
                      lovely to walk through them but as soon as it rains its not !!

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn Leclercq View Post
                        Is it getting cold in Scotland or is it still summer time?
                        We're in that interim period in which the weather can't quite make up its mind. We had gales on Saturday, rain all of Sunday, rain this morning and now it's sunny. I walked from my office into the City Centre at lunchtime with my jacket and scarf on. It was cold when I started and I was sweating by the time I got back . . .

Oh and welcome.

Comment

Hi! Welcome and thank you for your welcome.

Comment

Working...
                          X