HI from prince george,bc,canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI from prince george,bc,canada

hello all from over here in the northern bc area. im here cause im coming to scotland in the summer of 2009, and im out to meet some friends maybe to stay with when i come over, as long as they have kids or enjot kids, cause i have a little blonde lassie whos coming too. i hope to see lots, and if a friend wants to come here i have a open place for them... yep im a mom whos gonna show her kid the world not the states... lol. i love my southern neighbors. so hopefully theres plenty of you willing to chat and make new friends, and yes other continents are welcome too, never know when i'll visit your country!! later, rachel
    OFFROADINZX3-LIVE FOR THE ROUGH ROADS AND AIR!!

Hi there and welcome. Have you been to Scotland before or will that be your first trip? How old is your little girl? I know you will find many here to visit with!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Hi Rachel and welcome to Scotland.com

Its so good that you want to show your daughter the world

Have you any idea what part of Scotland you want to visit ??

Comment

ive no clue as too where i want to visit, since i think the whole country would be interesting! im going for a vacation so we'll be in no hurry.. i just want to meet the people, indulge ourselves in the culture, and explore the area that we go to. my little girl is 5 this year so she will be 7 when we visit scotland, and ive never travelled out of canada, just met millions of people from all over when i lived in calgary. Stampede week there is like crazy for tourists!! i have scottish roots amongst others from across the world, so ive decided scotland is the first visit of my ancestry, then on from there to ireland, britain.germany,spain, ukraine, and a few others that coworkers are from, and sound like interesting places.. and nice to meet you!

Comment

Originally posted by offroadinzx3 View Post
          ive no clue as too where i want to visit, since i think the whole country would be interesting!
          im going for a vacation so we'll be in no hurry.. i just want to meet the people, indulge ourselves
          in the culture, and explore the area that we go to. my little girl is 5 this year so she will be 7 when
          we visit scotland, and ive never travelled out of canada, just met millions of people from all over when
          i lived in calgary.
          Stampede week there is like crazy for tourists!! i have scottish roots amongst others from across
          the world, so ive decided scotland is the first visit of my ancestry, then on from there to ireland, britain.
          germany,spain, ukraine, and a few others that coworkers are from, and sound like interesting places.. and
          nice to meet you!
          I don't really want to say this......Scotland is part of Britian, I guess you meant to say England

Comment

lol yes i meant england! you can tell i dont know my european countries well! mainly the states were taught in school,more than our own country! thanks for the reminder!

Comment

I am pleased thats sorted....maybe you will join us in the forum's

Comment

Working...
              X