Clear All

• the nutcase
    replied
    where have u been in austria?

Leave a comment:

• Celyn
    replied
    Originally posted by the nutcase View Post
    ......... I never said "yep-when I am grown up I want to live in scotland -I need to be in scotland" ..........

In contrast to me, who, on visiting Austria at age 14, decided that it would be a great place to be*. That idea failed, though, 'cos here I am.

* Come to think of it, I am not sure why - big thunderstorms and I got sick with sunstroke. AND got sent down the salt mines! Hmmm. Liked it though.

Leave a comment:

• the nutcase
    replied
    hmm....could be possible
    the whole thing is still pretty weird to me because if somebody would have told me that Iīd be in scotland 2008 I would have laughed my a** off! and I did not choose scotland in particular because I am so in awe of it -like everybody else seems to be - I never said "yep-when I am grown up I want to live in scotland -I need to be in scotland" It just happened somehow.
    somehow scotland (or the people) chose me...there where other applicants for this job but they chose me and invited me to come even earlier to visit because they knew I had other offers as well which is very nice
    so I am really looking forward to this experience and that sounds cheesy but I am quite thankful that all this happened to me now.and now that I told everybody about my plans there are even some people who envy me

Leave a comment:

• Babz
    replied
    I think you will love the relaxed way of life that you won't want to go back

Leave a comment:

• the nutcase
    replied
    itīs "planned" to stay for 6-12 months..but you never know what might happen in the meantime I leave that to fate ...right now I know it is the right direction I am heading If I really like it I might look for a permanent job...for now I am relaxed and wait for the things to come.though a friend of mine says that I wonīt come back - her money is on me staying in scotland....she does tarot-readings

Leave a comment:

• Babz
    replied
    Are you not going to stay in Scotland then ??

Leave a comment:

• the nutcase
    replied
    no I wonīt bring my bunnies - somebody takes care of them in the meantime

Leave a comment:

• Babz
    replied
    Where has Cel got too ??

I am sure he isn't as he does tend to get many female visitors...maybe its their Avon being delivered to him

I don't know if your bunnies will like Huntly, so my advice is don't think about bringing them till you get used to
    the place...thats if you were thinking of bringing them !!

Leave a comment:

• the nutcase
    replied
    hmmm....could be gay
    these men only seem to be alone...but they have much more social contacts than girls like us...have lots of gay friends here...sometimes I was envious ...they look good buy avon products (to stay on this topic)and have more sex than my bunnies

Leave a comment:

• Babz
    replied
    letīs stay on topic then

REALLY???? do men buy avon? donīt u think it is more likely that their wives and girlfriends buy products?
    I am not quite sure if I want a man who buys avon stuff
    there are men in huntly?
    There is a guy in the block of flats I live in always buys Avon...he lives on his own....maybe thats why he is on his own

Yes I saw some men there !!

Leave a comment:

• the nutcase
    replied
    letīs stay on topic then

REALLY???? do men buy avon? donīt u think it is more likely that their wives and girlfriends buy products?
    I am not quite sure if I want a man who buys avon stuff
    there are men in huntly?

Leave a comment:

• Babz
    replied
    Men buy Avon

I am keeping this thread on topic....lololol

I was going to say that you might find yourself nice guy in Huntly but as you are off them....................................

Leave a comment:

• the nutcase
    replied
    well my dear...I did not mean you with old buggers anyway
    oooh men...letīs close this chapter..I am celibate now...oh my...

Leave a comment:

• Babz
    replied
    is that the nice way of saying "shut up and go play elsewhere!" ?
    I need to take a look at that but if itīs the scotland from a-z thing...I wonīt last very long Aberdeen,Aberdeenshire,Dundee,Edinburgh,Glasgow,Huntly,Inverness,Loch ness,Macbeth,...
    thatīs it for the moment...

I think I am not old enough somehow - though all of the people around me are telling me that I am
    old 27 is tricky.....too old for castings BUT old enough that all the old buggers(50+) are trying
    to hit on me
    canīt wait to be 30
    No it isn't...I thought you might enjoy the games etc

I am 50+ but I would never hit on you...I prefer men

and I don't sell Avon...in keeping with post topic

Leave a comment:

• the nutcase
    replied
    is that the nice way of saying "shut up and go play elsewhere!" ?
    I need to take a look at that but if itīs the scotland from a-z thing...I wonīt last very long Aberdeen,Aberdeenshire,Dundee,Edinburgh,Glasgow,Huntly,Inverness,Loch ness,Macbeth,...thatīs it for the moment...

I think I am not old enough somehow - though all of the people around me are telling me that I am old
    27 is tricky.....too old for castings BUT old enough that all the old buggers(50+) are trying to hit on me
    canīt wait to be 30

Leave a comment:

Working...
X