• Show
Clear All

• Hello.......

hiya x

i am a newbie xx how are we all xx
    Avon Reps & Sales Leaders Needed
    www.avon-calling-you.com

Welcome to Scotland.com

I really hope that the reason you have joined is to find out more about Scotland or if
    you live in Scotland you are here to help people find out more about this wonderful country.

and not just promoting Avon !!!

Comment

Babz...Mistress of Diplomacy.

Comment

.....Babz...I think he or she wants to tell me that avon is calling me
        I am sooooo honoured ....donīt even know an avon but he is obviously calling me...

sorrrry bad girl*slapsherownhand*...thatīs what happens when nobody is talking to me in my own thread

eve

Comment

Originally posted by the nutcase View Post
          .....Babz...I think he or she wants to tell me that avon is calling me
          I am sooooo honoured ....don't even know an avon but he is obviously calling me...

sorrrry bad girl*slapsherownhand*...that's what happens when nobody is talking to me in my own thread

eve

Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor Eve

It could have been the 'River Avon' calling you for a swim

I did think that if anyone was interested in selling Avon they would see a local Avon lady(man) or even
          look in their website

Comment

are u talking to me,babz? *robertdenirovoiceoff*
            I am soooo not interested in selling avon products.....or tupperware or aloe stuff *G*
            last summer I was witnessing a(or my first) tupperware party hooooorrrrrrible - I thought I am going to die out of boredom
            honestly how long can a normal being talk about a salad dressing shaker????
            or listen to crap like that? I love the products but I wonder if there is any other way to get them but to invite a bunch of desperate housewives over and listen to this crap for 2 hours??

Comment

I always thought people went to 'Tupperware Parties' for the snacks

Comment

aaargh!!! silly me!!! really silly cause I prepared the snacks ...
                so all the work without the benefits....a cool set of knives for the hostess

Comment

Hope they were not plastic ones

Comment

hehehe..no
                    avon calling is not interested anymore I guess?!
                    what a shame.....

Comment

Ah now, snacks might be a good reason for things. I wouldn't fancy eating those door-to-door cosmetics though, but I suppose the other thing really *has* to involve food. Probably food cut into funny shapes.

Not sure though - I think it would depend on just how the equation worked out. I mean how much boredom is worth how many snacks? There's probably some spreadsheet program around that someone has already made just for that very question.

Comment

hahaha!!! celyn! good point! that would be interesting to know but the way I saw it....not enough food in the world ...Iīd rather attend a sex-toys party without food...sounds funnier..somehow

Comment

hahaha!!! celyn! good point! that would be interesting to know but the way I saw it....not
                          enough food in the world ...Iīd rather attend a sex-toys party without food...sounds funnier
                          ..somehow
                          ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am giggling away to myself....you really are a nutcase

Babz is thinking that Avon won't get any reps or orders from us here !!

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly with everything you just said or ...wrote...
                            but this whole conversation makes me a bit hungry again

note: do not buy soymilk with expiry date 10/7/07...it IS disgusting
                            where is the puking smiley???

Comment

note: do not buy soymilk with expiry date 10/7/07...it IS disgusting
                              where is the puking smiley???

I wouldn't buy it anyway !!!!!!!

You will have to do with this one as we haven't a puking one !!

Comment

Working...
                              X