Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another nutcase coming to scotland

hi there,

I already posted a message in the inofficial "lonely hearts corner" - not on purpose though
    so here I am now - hopfefully in the right corner...

I am going to scotland soon(huntly area) and just wanted to stop by and maybe get know some people beforehand...
    ALL kinds of people - not only males

so big hello!!!!!!

eve

Hi Eve and welcome in here too !!

I don't think that where you posted is really a lonely hearts corner, you have made your cosy corner

Comment

thank u babz

going back to my cosy corner......

Comment

Hello again, The Nutcase. You can live in as many corners as you like. Have fun!

Comment

hello celyn,

oh my!!! first I did not find my posts...then I could not even log in...I already thought you donīt want anymore nutcases here
          am relieved now

Comment

Originally posted by the nutcase View Post
            hello celyn,

oh my!!! first I did not find my posts...then I could not even log in...I already thought you donīt want anymore nutcases here
            am relieved now
            Haha - the message board suddenly had a problem earlier today, and it was alarming to see that things had disappeared. All back now, though, so well done to Admin or whoever for fixing things.

Take some coffee and sandwiches with you to all corners in case things get cut off again - you would not want to starve while waiting to be rescued.

Comment

hahaha....ja should consider this - in case the damsel in distress thing might happen again
              I also would opt for some beer,coke light,vodka and juice some white wine...you never know who might pop in next just to get real comfortable *G* never know how long it will take the next time...

but so far you,babz and oneofthefew(who is probably trying to find a way home right now because he got lost again ...wandering the woods *G*) are the only ones communicating with me *G*
              am I that scary? or bland even

going to drown myself in the bathtub now

eve

Comment

Tis a quiet time in here so don't worry

People will call in and see you...so I hope
                you dress properly after your bath

Comment

Working...
                X