Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was such a lovely trip

Greetings to all members here!
    I just want to share my experience when I was in hostel london the other month! I have meet different faces there and also I was able to meet new clients for my business. I was all alone on my trip to London. But it doesn't matter to me because they have a flat to rent london, which becomes easier for me to go anywhere.
    The london accommodation are really very accommodating. It was such a lovely trip for me!

And a lovely bit of SPAMing too, it would appear.

Do please take care to drown and die on your way home to wherever it is you are from, after your visit to London, famous well-known Scottish place that it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Celyn View Post
      And a lovely bit of SPAMing too, it would appear.

Do please take care to drown and die on your way home to wherever it is you are from, after your visit to London, famous well-known Scottish place that it is.
      thanks

Comment

Jings, that is not like my calm, collected wee friend, Celyn....

Perhaps her annoyance may be in some way connected to the fact that this is supposedly a SCOTTISH board? Why on earth would we be interested in your London trip?

HINT: England is a foreign country to Scotland.

Comment

Totally agree on that; it so happens all the time here in Holland they think my friend is 'english'.... he's a true Scotsman!!!

Comment

Isn't London where you change planes for Edinburgh or Glasgow?

Maybe that justifies the post?

Sarcasm falls flat!

Did anyone else notice the post consists of admin spam and poster spam, a mixing of cultures?

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

And both of them foreign to Scotland, KathyV!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kathyv View Post

Did anyone else notice the post consists of admin spam and poster spam, a mixing of cultures?
                Yep, the bacteria's spreading rapidly...

A wee dose of acidophilus might help....better make that a large dose!

Comment

Wasn't the leaky-yin the one that tried to give us a history lesson? The poor bloke probably doesn't have a clue where Scotland even is, which makes him just like 99% of the people that register with this forum!
                  I'm actually from Scotland so really I should have known better than to actually join this forum

Comment

Working...
                  X