Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Canada

Just wanted to say hi to everyone!
    I joined this forum a few weeks ago in hopes of getting some information about moving to Scotland and have found the other members to be very helpful!

I have to say I'm kinda jelous of you moving to Scotland.
    Why are you moving there?
    Humanity is my religion

Comment

well i'm contemplating attending medical school there (if i could get in ) but not entirely certain. If not I'd still like to move there for a few years at least, when I'm finished school here. My grandparents are from Scotland and it's just something I've always wanted to do, so why not?

Comment

I know just what you mean. There are many parts of Europe that I have always wanted to live in and Scotland is one of the top of that list.
        Are you premed here or is medicine still something you are thinking about?
        Humanity is my religion

Comment

well i'm in a medical laboratory science program. we don't really have "pre med" programs here, but i'd say this one gives you a pretty good background for med school. we'll see what happens! but if i decide that i don't want to go to med school i have to find out what my profession is called in scotland and if i'll even be qualified there, which may pose a slight problem lol

Comment

Good day, are you still up and running? I am working in the ER of our hospital at this time adn getting ready to leave. I wish you luck on your move, and that it comes to pass as you wish. aintmisbhavn2

Comment

Very interesting.
              I'd love to hear what you decied once you know.
              Humanity is my religion

Comment

yeah, i'd be interested to hear how you get on.

Btw, i'm a Scots Laddie, now residing in BC, Canada (since July 2004, although technically arrived here in Dec 2002)
                Visiting or Relocating to the Okanagan Valley in BC, Canada? ...
                www.okanaganforum.com
                (Community/Research Forum)

Comment

I'll definitely let you both know what I decide, but since I still have three years left of school here it may be a while lol
                  NessieOggy....where abouts in BC do you live? I've been to Vancouver and Victoria and must say that it is absolutely beautiful!
                  what do you mean when you say you have "technically" been here since 2002?

Comment

Originally posted by NessieOggy
                    yeah, i'd be interested to hear how you get on.

Btw, i'm a Scots Laddie, now residing in BC, Canada (since July 2004, although technically arrived here in Dec 2002)
                    and physically?

'S toil leam Gàidhlig a bhruidhinn agus a leughadh agus sgrìobhadh oir 'se an cànan feumail agus àlainn a th' innte.

Comment

c_mac
                      I'll be here as long as the site is.
                      Humanity is my religion

Comment

Working...
                      X