Hi all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all...

So hello...I'm new here, obviously. I joined a while back but never got around to posting...Anyway i just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

First off, most everyone shortens my name to L2C...unless i deem you worthy to know my real name I'm a writer and i'm a college student majoring in Web Design. I love to meet new people and have a lot of friends all over the world. So i hope to make several friends from Scotland or anywhere else for that matter.

Um...Let's see for the past few years i've really gotten interested in Scotland. All of my friends wonder why and all i can say is that it's an intriguing country...i mean...does a person really need a reason to love Scotland? I'm planning to visit in 2008...gotta save up the money...LoL Okay, hmm that's about all i guess...i kinda feels weird talking about myself...*laughs*

Originally posted by Live2Create
    So hello...I'm new here, obviously. I joined a while back but never got around to posting...Anyway i just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

First off, most everyone shortens my name to L2C...unless i deem you worthy to know my real name I'm a writer and i'm a college student majoring in Web Design. I love to meet new people and have a lot of friends all over the world. So i hope to make several friends from Scotland or anywhere else for that matter.

Um...Let's see for the past few years i've really gotten interested in Scotland. All of my friends wonder why and all i can say is that it's an intriguing country...i mean...does a person really need a reason to love Scotland? I'm planning to visit in 2008...gotta save up the money...LoL Okay, hmm that's about all i guess...i kinda feels weird talking about myself...*laughs*
    Hi, I'm also curious about Scotland, which is how I found the site

Comment

it's amazing where google can lead you, no? I found this site through a long journey of link hopping...it was kinda fun, you know? So have you ever been to Scotland, or are you planning to go sometime?

Comment

Originally posted by Live2Create
        it's amazing where google can lead you, no? I found this site through a long journey of link hopping...it was kinda fun, you know? So have you ever been to Scotland, or are you planning to go sometime?
        I spent a few years at uni in Edinburgh, kinda miss it, would like to see more of Scotland too. It's a very interesting place

Comment

very interesting...i'm planning to go to Edinburgh and Glasgow...I've been reading a bit about Edinburgh, about its castle and the Old Town...i'm very much looking forward to going there...in 2008...that seems like a really long time to plan...but *shrugs* i'm weird like that...LoL

Comment

Hello, hello, to the newbies... first off where are you from? There are lots of friendly people around here, and a very few are actualy from Scotland herself.
            'S toil leam Gàidhlig a bhruidhinn agus a leughadh agus sgrìobhadh oir 'se an cànan feumail agus àlainn a th' innte.

Comment

Hi, Eleana. I'm from the midwest United States -- Missouri to be exact. Where do you call home?

Comment

Hi L2C and welcome !!

Keep saving hard and you might be able to come over for a while and see more than just
                the Edinburgh and Glasgow area's !!

There are many castles in the Grampian area which are worth a visit !!

You must take a few days out in the mountains too !!

Got to go make lunch now...byeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Babz
                  There are many castles in the Grampian area which are worth a visit !!
                  There are quite a few castles through the Highlands well worth visiting as well... not to mention the rest of Scotland - tho the Borders is probably more famous for its abbeys (and they too are well worth the trip!)

Comment

Originally posted by our-scotland
                    There are quite a few castles through the Highlands well worth visiting
                    as well... not to mention the rest of Scotland - tho the Borders is probably more famous for
                    it's Abbey's (and they too are well worth the trip!)
                    Jedburgh and Melrose have Abbey's that are a must to see !!

In fact I think that L2C ought to come over for months and see everything she/he can !!

Comment

L2C
                      I just wanted to give a quick hello and welcome to you. I hope you enjoy yourself here.
                      Humanity is my religion

Comment

hi L2C... what kinds of things do you like to write? I like to write also, and write about many things... i've done a little bad poetry, hahahhaha... and some okay short stories, but i'm much better at non-fiction topics. Do you also make art? I paint, draw, and do photography... other things as well.

Comment

Hello!I am new here as well.I am glad about that I found that nice forum

Comment

Hi Galdor, where are you from?

Comment

Very long story...But...I was born in Bulgaria and.....a couple of years ago I found that my roots are from Scotland.But because it was a long ago...any kind of information like names and when they came to Bulgaria were lost and distroyed.So this is like a legend in my family...And I am the only one person of my family who is trying to find something more about my people

Comment

Working...
                              X