No announcement yet.

So here I am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you watch any movies? I was just watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It was on television. It's more fun watching movies or doing things with friends but everyone was busy today! ...hahahha, I think I need a few more friends.... lazy ones!

Anyway, i can only take so much free time by myself before i get restless. I think i'll do some spring cleaning.

Comment

poodlepointer sounds good...

Hi there, Starbuck from Germany. Young man you are.
      Your English is fine... and so free from American and English and Scottish English let to speak from slang.
      At least no-one will ask yer aboot jocks an' burns. Kinda neutral territory nice for a change. Whuff.
      'S toil leam Gàidhlig a bhruidhinn agus a leughadh agus sgrìobhadh oir 'se an cànan feumail agus àlainn a th' innte.

Comment

Hi Eleana, good to see you again! How have you been?

Comment

too busy for my taste, and then somehow I just get fed up with some members... but then it's fun too.... but hey, you are one icon of this community, how have you been keeping?
          'S toil leam Gàidhlig a bhruidhinn agus a leughadh agus sgrìobhadh oir 'se an cànan feumail agus àlainn a th' innte.

Comment

an icon?! HAHAHHAHAHHA ROF

I have been keeping well. No exciting news, but none the less, life is good! I've been exercising a lot lately... i love my hikes. And i've been knitting lots and lots for my classes. The teaching is going very well and my skills have gotten very good. One student of mine, for instance, took best of show for her lace shawl at a huge knitting conference, and yet she's learning a lot from me now and i feel flattered she's my student. I really should be writing books, selling designs and setting up a website, but there is so much to do, and so many things i want to pursue! Knitting is fun and it pays the bills and lets me meet a lot of fun women, but i really want to go back to college and study psychology now.

Comment

then what keeps you from doing it? It's a lot of fun! You have on a forum like this every opportunity to study characters anyway.

Knitting... oh dear... I just don't have the patience. I admire people who can devote so much time to endlessly work on one subject.

Comment

So here I am once more. I had a hard week.....no time for nothing that makes me funny, but now I can relax for a couple of days. And now I beginn with relaxing.........and lay me back in my bed.

Comment

Hi Starbuck!

What do you like to do on the weekends? Do you have good weather where you are?

I'm going to have a busier weekend than usual. On Saturdays I teach. This weekend i won't have a morning class but i need to make food for tonight and block a sweater (that is, i need to steam the pieces to shape before sewing them together). Then i'll go to class, and afterwards i go early to a big party to help my friend set up for it. I've been looking forward to her party, she has one on May Day weekend every year.

Eleana, i've run out of excuses not to go back to college... hahahhaha! And i have the application, which i hope to work on this weekend if i have time. And what are you doing this weekend, Eleana?

Comment

Working...
                  X