soccer nut canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soccer nut canada

hi new to the web site, need to know the table standings on first division team from scotland and the premier division in england..if possible on a weekly basis....interested on any news on manchester united..and...glasgow rangers............much thanks ...canada

Hi Lakeside and welcome to Scotland.com

Try looking in the below web sites for the relevent Footaball statistics !!

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/

http://www.premierleague.com/fapl.ra...tPage=homepage

For the life of me I can't understand why anyone is interested in Man Utd.....lololol

http://www.manutd.com/home/default.sps?serious

Comment

Originally posted by Babz
      For the life of me I can't understand why anyone is interested in Man Utd.....lololol
      If you support Rangers, Man Utd will be the least of your worries right now

I'm just kidding Welcome to Scotland.com Lakeside. You should come and join in the "soccer" discussions in the Sport forum sometime.

Comment

man united freak

i
        s there another team with such a following , as man united with such a following thanks for the reply ......canada

Comment

Hi Lakeside,
          Welcome to Scotland.com!

Comment

Originally posted by Lakeside1
            hi new to the web site, need to know the table standings on first division team from scotland and the premier division in england..if possible on a weekly basis....interested on any news on manchester united..and...glasgow rangers............much thanks ...canada
            Rangers are still in the Scottish Premier League, not the First Division. For the time being, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Lianachan
              Rangers are still in the Scottish Premier League, not the First Division. For the time being, anyway.

lol

Comment

Go Celtics!!
                (sorry, i'm Argentinian, is the only football team i know )

Comment

I Miss Home

EVERYTHING IS PROBABLY FROZEN RIGHT NOW AT TORONTO. DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT SOCCER BUT, ASK ME ABOUT HOCKEY ANYTIME. ALWAYS GOOD TO MEET A FELLOW CANADIAN AT ANY WEBSITE............GO LEAFS !!!!!!!!!GO CLAN DAVIDSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY REAL NAME IS ALAIN JOSEPH SOBERANO SAMSON MACDAVID MONTES..........I KNOW TOO FREAKIN LONG HUH? TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS.

Comment

Thanks From Canada

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my soccer ? sorry i did not know that rangers had a premier league ,also i did not know that there was a deep resentment towards man u. lol lol again thanks for the info i will be back again with some more ?????s like the site ,,,soccer nut CANADA

Comment

Welcome to another Canadian. Rangers actually are undefeated in 8 games - so I don't think their league status is in any danger. For any team other than Rangers or Celtic this would be considered a great season.

You can follow the team by receiving their e-newsletter - you can sign up here:
                      http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/p...e/0,,5,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by Lakeside1
                        I would say support Dundee United but have you tried the BBC football site.

www.bbc.co.uk/football
                        I apologize in advance for my spelling, it's no the best! (also please dont click anything that is double underlined, I didn't do that!)

Comment

Working...
                        X