Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi,

I have been reading here for a while now and I thought its about time I joined the site properly. I wanted however to start by introducing myself here, in the New Members section.

My name is Mike, yes, thats right, though my surname is but a figment of my immagination I am from a small town in Scotland and I guess, like any small town anywhere, that makes me a hick

Hi one and all, I look forward to joining in some of the interesting conversations that are happening.

Thanks.
    S'cone

Hi Mike,

Pleased to meet you.

I'm also a newcomer here but enjoying reading the forums.

Ari

Comment

Myers,hello and Welcome hope you have a great stay here, we have some great people here glad to see you made yourself one of themCYL...MM

Comment

Hello Mike, and welcome to Scotland.com
        sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
        -Wendell Berry

Comment

Hullo Mike, welcome to s.com. hope you enjoy your stay!

Comment

Hi Myers,

I hadn't known there was a way to join Scotland.com properly, so i think that makes you the first! I think the rest of us are improper here at any rate.

I'm from a smallish town, too... about 8000 peeps. And there are cornfields and orchards around this town, so i may be just as hick. Today i was at a farm buying pumpkin and winesap apples. Staymen winesaps are the last apples to be harvested, and they are very firm but so sweet and juicy that the juices run down your chin!

What is your town like?

Comment

Working...
            X