Hi Folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Folks

Hi there - thought I'd drop a post in here, to say hello to all my fellow scots on the board as well as those from overseas who help make this such an interesting site.

Hey there HaggisMcBagpipes... I had to respond to you. Love the name... it cracks me up!

Welcome & have fun on here!

Hope to see you around!

Comment

Cheers eppie!

Comment

cheers back at ya... so where are you from... tell me about yourself....

Comment

Hiya HaggisMcBagpipes and welcome to our happy(well most of time...lol)site !!

I am in Aberdeen, where are you ??

Did you know Lena was bringing a new CD out, it's supposed to be a complete
          turnaround from the stuff she did in those kiddy-days...have to say
          I hope it is lololol !!

Comment

Different? Well, yeah...I expect it will be just a tad more gothic than her normal stuff - considering she has been dead this past five years...

Anyway, Babz, sorry to break the news like that, but, yes, Scotland's finest and most loved songstress is no longer with us - it was actually a very sad story

http://ted.examiner.ie/archives/1999...nionpage_6.htm

Btw , I'm Scottish, from the heelans originally, but noo in the lowlans.

Comment

Originally posted by HaggisMcBagpipes
              Different? Well, yeah...I expect it will be just a tad more gothic than her normal stuff - considering she has been dead this past five years...

I must have slept through that !!

Comment

classic moment!

babz I know Aberdeen is another planet but come on!!

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!

And it's no excuse for posting pictures of that awful ...

I better not say any more, but Celyn, Polwarth, Scabby and a few others will know what I'm on about.
                  GIRFUY!

Comment

Welcome, haggis.

hahaha = a "senior moment", Babz?

(So as not to overload Babz with surprising news of death, I will manage not to mention John Peel.)

I think I'll be careful about when I open this thread to read it - I mean, for all I know, if could be Fran and Anna next. Well, only the live one of them, I suppose.

Comment

You mean like this, Celyn?

Btw I have 'exclusive' pics of Jimmy Krankie and I am prepared to use them here, should it ever become necessary...

Comment

hellooo haggis,

come in, sit down. i'm sure one of us will tie you to your chair.

Comment

Re: classic moment!

Originally posted by Marti33
                          babz I know Aberdeen is another planet but come on!!
                          It is another planet...well it feels it at times...lololololol

The singer I was thinking of thats releasing a new CD is Bonnie whatsits !!

Cel.....watch it.....lolololololol

John Peel was lovely, such a sexy and sultry voice he had !!

Comment

That was a very scary picture, Haggis.

Comment

Working...
                            X